• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Topic of the week. Ends Sunday 9.16.18

Pushtoday

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Topic Of The Week is Back
TkIDHW.png
Winning Post Get 5% off next International order of EP orals/oils.
Ends Sunday Sept. 16th at 7pm Eastern Time

Just respond with a Answer to the Topic Question and the best Answer will win.
Winning Post will be selected by me Next Sunday night.

This week's topic question:

What's your favorite oral to run and why?

My run with orals has been limited but I would have to say dbol, the pumps are insane and when you diet correctly the water retention isn’t that bad, no better feeling then a dbol pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer a more complete question should be asked, because between mass and definition changes like day and night.
Target should be placed first and then the product is chosen.

Anaway let's try to give a unique answer.

It's quite recent for me, but I would say: M-1-T.

why?

Simple, because it did not give me the side effects of other oral ones like the dbol, drol and anadrol, and because it made me put a lot more clean mass of anavar and winny.
Perhaps the only alternative could be tbol.

Man i dont think I can narrow it down to one. I'm sorry this is a pointless post because I love all orals and they all have things about them I love. Well....here's a bump anyway lol.

Ok brothers and sisters. Time is running out for this week....

My run with orals has been limited but I would have to say dbol, the pumps are insane and when you diet correctly the water retention isn’t that bad, no better feeling then a dbol pump

This is the winning post/answer for this week. Congrats to persianprince23, you have earned 5% off your next order!

Back