• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATTENTION: Stay away from Stenbolone

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stay away from this shit.

Even if you take 300 mg of anadrol and other oral shits all together you will not be able to get an incredible pump like this.

I trained my legs tonight. Or at least I tried to do it, because the pump is too much to be painful.
The lower back, the ass, the legs ... my calves ... I can not walk anymore.
I had to wait 20 minutes before I could get in the car and drive.

I'm full, round, a feeling of fullness, strength and a pump that I'm not going to explain.

You are warned my friends: stay away from Stenbolone and do not buy this good shit... IT'S ALL MINE!!! :p

haha , good shit Phill !

tell us more , how much are you taking ? how long have you been on it?

we want proof... Pic of you crawling out of the gym or it didn't happen.. Ill even accept a pic of you being carried out by a half naked fit girl...... but fully naked would clearly feel more authentic. :coffee:

we want proof... Pic of you crawling out of the gym or it didn't happen.. Ill even accept a pic of you being carried out by a half naked fit girl...... but fully naked would clearly feel more authentic. :coffee:

There are no photos of this adventure, I was too careful not to fall on the ground.

haha , good shit Phill !

tell us more , how much are you taking ? how long have you been on it?

one week at 100 mg/ed

from next week I will start a new log on this new product.
It deserves a log of his own

haha...
crawling.jpg

Good shit ! I’ll be trying this real soon. Hopefully I’ll be crawling out the gym or kicked out or banned from P.F. For head butting someone. Either way sten is a win!

Back