• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Testosterone Isocaproate 100mg logger wanted"

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"Testosterone Isocaproate 100mg logger wanted"
2ceqau8.jpg

We need 1 loyal and dedicated member with over 1000+ post count to run a sample and possibly blood work on our products..
Are you down for the challenge??

These are equivalent to a small blast/cycle 3 weeks worth per vial (almost 9 weeks in all)

Apply within
GO-

BEST OF LUCK,
Vision

Last edited:
Excellent opportunity for some lucky member!

Vision is iso mostly brewed at 100mg? Thought it would hold a higher concentration since its a longer ester than TPP

It can definitely be brewed a little bit higher with great success but it's more of a cost-effective reason... And to my understanding it can be quite sensitive much like cypionate can be.. that's why the gold standard for cypionate is 200, but yet we see it dosed higher but the stability becomes questionable.. and as we know what temperatures can affect it, crashing, the list goes on and on.. someone can correct me if I'm wrong but to my understanding and from what I no it's extremely stable at 100.. long ester don't necessarily mean greater stability.. look at Enathate and cyp.. pound-for-pound they're almost identical, but on a molecular level both of them can respond differently to temperatures..

It can definitely be brewed a little bit higher with great success but it's more of a cost-effective reason... And to my understanding it can be quite sensitive much like cypionate can be.. that's why the gold standard for cypionate is 200, but yet we see it dosed higher but the stability becomes questionable.. and as we know what temperatures can affect it, crashing, the list goes on and on.. someone can correct me if I'm wrong but to my understanding and from what I no it's extremely stable at 100.. long ester don't necessarily mean greater stability.. look at Enathate and cyp.. pound-for-pound they're almost identical, but on a molecular level both of them can respond differently to temperatures..

Thanks

Back