• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dnp source

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone have a source? I am not seeing it on monsters website anymore. I believe panda is out capsules. Dinitro and buycrystaldnp are gone and i think enhanced athlete also. Please help!

Panda has 3300 local caps in stock. Theyre the "custom 02"

- - - Updated - - -

I will say though scorpion had hands down the best ive ever tried but sadly he disappeared

Panda has 3300 local caps in stock. Theyre the "custom 02"

- - - Updated - - -

I will say though scorpion had hands down the best ive ever tried but sadly he disappeared

Shocked you're promoting local panda after your headaches lol thanks tho

Shocked you're promoting local panda after your headaches lol thanks tho

Not promoting them per say. They did fix the issue with the prov. JeffG on his own really helped keep me around. It IS finished product so it may be a bit better. I do wish Panda still carried raw DNP though. THAT was some good shit. A pain in the ass capping wise. Staind everything yellow. But it was good.

I will have to say Panda again... or is Dinitro still in business? I had very good luck with him afew years back but have not looked into dnp for quite some time.

I will have to say Panda again... or is Dinitro still in business? I had very good luck with him afew years back but have not looked into dnp for quite some time.
Dinitro is gone and has been for a while now. The sourcing is scarce atm really

Got some in bulk with a 400mg scooper from enhanced athlete this week. Hope its good

If I’m not wrong there’s a discord channel for dnp. And there are less than 10 sellers active that deals dnp. You can hop over there and take a look yourself.

Personally bought some from a trusted source that uses onion (t0r network) and coingate as their payment platform which is pretty impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back