• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Psssss HGH pharma grade is back on sale again.

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
0fcc07c1cb680814c221939efa0a2a75.jpg

We said the hell with making huge profits off these like other sources selling for $250-300 dollars a pop. We are continuously dropping the price of these 4/5 times each year. This sale does not last forever and when the stock is gone its back up in price for a bit but for now enjoy

Genotropin - Pfizer
Supplier:pfizer ,Belgium
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 36IU vial(12mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

Important: EXPO. DATE JUNE 2019

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

Priced $150 at the moment

http://unclez.ru/hcg-hgh/182-genotropin-pfizer.html

Last edited:
Is HGH over the counter in belgium? Why are certain pharm brands so easily accessible by the suppliers and sponsors on here? I'm just curious. I'm interested in the sale.
I have no idea. I have been there years ago but didn’t even think to check. I highly doubt it to be honest. It’s kind like how does a heroin dealer have such easy access to heroin. Right ppl and lots of money.

I have no idea. I have been there years ago but didn’t even think to check. I highly doubt it to be honest. It’s kind like how does a heroin dealer have such easy access to heroin. Right ppl and lots of money.

Interesting. I just know there are a lot of counterfeits going around now. Not saying these are by any means, but just super curious about supply that's readily available.

#Procard this for you bro!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished up the last of my Genotrope. I am running Omnis for 2 more weeks then dropping GH at 10 days out from my show.

I have been running 5-6 ius/day (4 on one off) for 4 months now so will be taking a break unless I do nats or the state show.

Yes, I have used other GH on this run but the bulk has been the Genos from you. Yes, my diet and training have been on point, but I am sitting close to 5% b fat with striated glutes. A big, big piece of my conditioning puzzle has been the Genos. They made a HUGE difference and enabled me to eat more than I would have other wise. Your body will change weekly, sometimes daily.

I just finished up the last of my Genotrope. I am running Omnis for 2 more weeks then dropping GH at 10 days out from my show.

I have been running 5-6 ius/day (4 on one off) for 4 months now so will be taking a break unless I do nats or the state show.

Yes, I have used other GH on this run but the bulk has been the Genos from you. Yes, my diet and training have been on point, but I am sitting close to 5% b fat with striated glutes. A big, big piece of my conditioning puzzle has been the Genos. They made a HUGE difference and enabled me to eat more than I would have other wise. Your body will change weekly, sometimes daily.

Im glad to hear it brother! I hope all is well looking forward to hearing your placing at the show.

IML Gear Cream!
Did I miss it, or is the price not posted. These are going for $150. You just might want to mention that, LOL.

I've been wanting to run some GH for a while now and this seems like an awesome price.

Dumb question. So this thing will mix the hormone powder and the water together and all I gotta do is draw out of it with a slin? Then let it chill in the fridge until my next pin?

I've been wanting to run some GH for a while now and this seems like an awesome price.

Dumb question. So this thing will mix the hormone powder and the water together and all I gotta do is draw out of it with a slin? Then let it chill in the fridge until my next pin?
Yes I’d personally move it to a sterile vial. I have lost it in a pin before by pulling the plunger to far back.

Back