• šŸ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • šŸ’ŖIronMag LabsĀ® 30% Off Easter SalešŸ‘‰www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30šŸ°

New Girl to the site currently on Sermorelin looking into Anavar

TuffTitties

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi šŸ‘‹šŸ½ there, Iā€™m a new member and joined the forum cause Iā€™m looking to overhaul my body. Iā€™m currently on Sermorelin on month 4, took it in the past and saw great changes and huge decrease in bodyfat. For some reason the stuff Iā€™m getting from this lab I think just isnā€™t the best. Iā€™m seeing little to no changes on it this time around. And at $250 a pop Iā€™d rather save myself some serious dough and switch to Anavar for massive fat loss. Iā€™ve read through the threads and how the majority of the stuff is fake and how itā€™s the most counterfeited drug out there. So Iā€™m scared to purchase bunk gear and lose another 4 months of my life. Currently on Keto which Iā€™ve seen the most change on and IF. Iā€™ve heard that I need to start at 10mg because low doses work the best for women and to split the pills and take them 12 hrs apart. I canā€™t seem to find the reliable source forum so not sure if any of you have advice on which is the most successful site to purchase from, but it would be really appreciated. Also read that Napsgear is horrible to purchase from as the package arrivals are unpredictable as hell. Oh one more thing, the doctor out here who prescribed me Sermorelin suggested I visit a friend of his who sells Anavar but in my opinion Iā€™d most likely be getting ripped off, and I wanna avoid that altogether. Help a little sister out pleaseee.

Stats:
5ā€™1
138 lbs
Bodyfat high enough where my ass needs to get on it lol

A doctor trying to sell you black market var? Lol....What do you got to lose? Seriously tho welcome and before we hook you up with the best advice/info we need to see pics. So we know where your at?? Right guys? :D

Welcome to the forum tufftitties , if I were you I think I would go and see the docs friend for some var.

Var isn't really for burning fat. It is to gain muscle or preserve during a cut. If it's fat loss you are after you should look into sarms instead.

I don't know your training history or anything but as I always tell everyone gear isn't a quick fix and work still needs to be done to get results. Var isn't a magic pill to just burn fat away. JMHO

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clenbuterol is what all the self conscious, insecure actresses take. Look in to that. Donā€™t eat junk. And have lots of sex. Swim. Workout. Drink water and coffee only. You be alright kid!

IML Gear Cream!
Haha hook me up bro. I need a mini vacation. ;)

Hi TT

As folks are saying, Var isn't going to give you "massive" fat loss. Its good for gaining muscle or holding onto it while cutting and leaning out. Ive seen the scale go UP when Ive run it. If what your after is fat loss Id skip the var, save your pennies and try something else. Diet and a solid workout program are first of course and you could try SERMS, GP is having nice success with it, Clen/eca stack would be another (if your prone to jitters and blood sugar issues - be careful here). Ive had trouble losing myself lately so went the phentermine/lipotropic b shots route, but get that from my Dr. Am very curious though what type of Dr. would suggest Var ? not your GP????
There are several threads in the fem chem area about Var/fat loss etc. If you take a look through some it may clear things up a bit on what route you may want to take and who to deal with.

Welcome to the forum!

You guys are falling for the sudden few female profiles?

Itā€™s like white knight haven

Lol.....itā€™s a trap!!!!!!

Welcome, I'm fairly new here myself. I've already found out this is a great site. Everybody I have been in contact with just wants to help you out. No bs here, just good guys.

var added to a solid training regimen, cardio included, a *solid* daily macro deficit (assuming you have a base line count for your current weight) will most certainly add LBM and drop your BF... take your ancillaries and drink .66X your bodyweight in water ED. There is nothing magic here, just be consistent and watch ur transformation happen. start with 10mg a day to see how you react. You will want to watch for acne, I would add B5 pantothenic acid ED to keep your skin clear

Lol! Iā€™m happy to post pics so you know Iā€™m a real live girl in search of some gains and fat loss.

Get Shredded!
You really think so? I feel like because they know i know next to nothing about Var Iā€™d be easy prey for them

Welcome to the forum tufftitties , if I were you I think I would go and see the docs friend for some var.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Machinist!

Welcome to asf sister.
I have someone who will be starting a log of our anavar and primo this month. Come checkout our subforum and read reviews.

Thanks for the advice! So background is I used to train heavily, prepping for competition and got injured. Took some time off of training, hopped on sermorelin saw greats results and then got diagnosed (falsely) with a thyroid problem. The gear is just for motivation as Iā€™ve never had a problem with sticking to a training program and nutrion plan. Iā€™m the first person to tell people, there is no magic pill and everything takes work. So Iā€™m not afraid to get back and go hard.

Var isn't really for burning fat. It is to gain muscle or preserve during a cut. If it's fat loss you are after you should look into sarms instead.

I don't know your training history or anything but as I always tell everyone gear isn't a quick fix and work still needs to be done to get results. Var isn't a magic pill to just burn fat away. JMHO

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clen is definetly something Iā€™m interested in, but keep reading conflicting info on which is better for cutting.

Clenbuterol is what all the self conscious, insecure actresses take. Look in to that. Donā€™t eat junk. And have lots of sex. Swim. Workout. Drink water and coffee only. You be alright kid!

- - - Updated - - -

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Fixed it for you

Thanks for the advice girl, Iā€™m new to these forums and have trouble finding a lot of threads since i donā€™t know some of the terms or acronyms. Keep hearing about SARMs and donā€™t know what that stands for lol. But will do some research!

Hi TT

As folks are saying, Var isn't going to give you "massive" fat loss. Its good for gaining muscle or holding onto it while cutting and leaning out. Ive seen the scale go UP when Ive run it. If what your after is fat loss Id skip the var, save your pennies and try something else. Diet and a solid workout program are first of course and you could try SERMS, GP is having nice success with it, Clen/eca stack would be another (if your prone to jitters and blood sugar issues - be careful here). Ive had trouble losing myself lately so went the phentermine/lipotropic b shots route, but get that from my Dr. Am very curious though what type of Dr. would suggest Var ? not your GP????
There are several threads in the fem chem area about Var/fat loss etc. If you take a look through some it may clear things up a bit on what route you may want to take and who to deal with.

Yeah i get the feeling that itā€™s just a lot of good people who are just as excited as you to experiment and push their physiques as we are.

Welcome, I'm fairly new here myself. I've already found out this is a great site. Everybody I have been in contact with just wants to help you out. No bs here, just good guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Like what traps are being set? Iā€™m confused lol

I was just thinking this.

Whoaaaaa whatā€™s B5 pantothenic acid ED? You just hit me with some serious science terminonology lol

var added to a solid training regimen, cardio included, a *solid* daily macro deficit (assuming you have a base line count for your current weight) will most certainly add LBM and drop your BF... take your ancillaries and drink .66X your bodyweight in water ED. There is nothing magic here, just be consistent and watch ur transformation happen. start with 10mg a day to see how you react. You will want to watch for acne, I would add B5 pantothenic acid ED to keep your skin clear

You should post a pic to show them "Your a real girl"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back