• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Ongoing Log

GarlicChicken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Decided I'm going to start a fairly long term log here just for shits and giggles. Gives me an extra layer of accountability over tren2k14's watchful eye.

To recall the last few months, I started a really challenging new job that consumed almost all of my time for the first three months including traveling overseas. All of that made me lose a lot of the progress I had made before, on top of dealing with some hypoglycemia issues that I had up pp
to learn to manage.

Now that I'm past all that we're back at it 100%. Working with tren2k14 to get the fat off my ass and size back on my frame.

Almost forgot all the stuff people really care about. I'm just running 300 test cyp and 150 tren enanthate right now, and will continue to do so until I get my liver enzymes and HCT/hgb/rd-w down. I'm going to give it another week and then I'll be trying to donate blood. If that doesn't work I'll order the stuff I need to let it myself. Luckily I happen to have a phlebotomist living with me right now so I can have her keep an eye on me if that's the way I have to go.

Here's some pics comparing just before starting with tren2k and about 2.5 weeks in. It's a little over a 9lb difference. Last weigh in was at 178.8

-I can't get this stupid picture to upload for some reason. I'll post it as soon as I can

Hey guys,

Decided I'm going to start a fairly long term log here just for shits and giggles. Gives me an extra layer of accountability over tren2k14's watchful eye.

To recall the last few months, I started a really challenging new job that consumed almost all of my time for the first three months including traveling overseas. All of that made me lose a lot of the progress I had made before, on top of dealing with some hypoglycemia issues that I had up pp
to learn to manage.

Now that I'm past all that we're back at it 100%. Working with tren2k14 to get the fat off my ass and size back on my frame.

Almost forgot all the stuff people really care about. I'm just running 300 test cyp and 150 tren enanthate right now, and will continue to do so until I get my liver enzymes and HCT/hgb/rd-w down. I'm going to give it another week and then I'll be trying to donate blood. If that doesn't work I'll order the stuff I need to let it myself. Luckily I happen to have a phlebotomist living with me right now so I can have her keep an eye on me if that's the way I have to go.

Here's some pics comparing just before starting with tren2k and about 2.5 weeks in. It's a little over a 9lb difference. Last weigh in was at 178.8

-I can't get this stupid picture to upload for some reason. I'll post it as soon as I can
Definitely following

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Can't get my side by side pic to work with Tapatalk for whatever reason so this will have to do
5eeb99b79e84ec8ea4a9747ac999794a.jpg
da8a41369f0e574a8a8d7dcd6c95ed15.jpg
18786ceba032c224136387d2a121e016.jpg
346644cfb2f2db5e733ee056ccc5d4b4.jpg

Can't get my side by side pic to work with Tapatalk for whatever reason so this will have to do
5eeb99b79e84ec8ea4a9747ac999794a.jpg
da8a41369f0e574a8a8d7dcd6c95ed15.jpg
18786ceba032c224136387d2a121e016.jpg
346644cfb2f2db5e733ee056ccc5d4b4.jpg

Bro!
Great starting point for sure man

My body looked very similar to yours last year a bit before this month

(I am not insulting at all only relating )

The muffin top on the sides
The flabby pec look
Skinny legs etc all exactly like my body

Running gear and a regular training schedule and good diet will immediately shape that up ! Bro you’re gonna be a machine in like 2-3 weeks man

Best of luck bro I’ll def be checking back here and there to see what’s up

Here’s some pics to prove what I’m saying

Last edited:
Bro!
Great starting point for sure man

My body looked very similar to yours last year a bit before this month

(I am not insulting at all only relating )

The muffin top on the sides
The flabby pec look
Skinny legs etc all exactly like my body

Running gear and a regular training schedule and good diet will immediately shape that up ! Bro you’re gonna be a machine in like 2-3 weeks man

Best of luck bro I’ll def be checking back here and there to see what’s up

Here’s some pics to prove what I’m saying
Haha I totally get it. My legs actually shrunk pretty bad because I had just came off 5 weeks of no leg work after I hurt my knee pretty bad. That really sucked, but I think I've got it fixed finally. Turns out my patella wasn't tracking right and I've been working daily on mobilizing it, this week leg day went perfect.

Great job BTW, you made a great transformation there!

I told garlic a while back he and I could be related lol. Hold fat exactly the same.

Glad to see you're working with Tren brother! Hopefully he was able to get that blood sugar issue we had under control.

I will follow along for this one

IML Gear Cream!
I told garlic a while back he and I could be related lol. Hold fat exactly the same.

Glad to see you're working with Tren brother! Hopefully he was able to get that blood sugar issue we had under control.

Almost got it knocked out all the way still has some issues if he spreads meals out to far but a small handful of dried pineapple pulls him right out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost got it knocked out all the way still has some issues if he spreads meals out to far but a small handful of dried pineapple pulls him right out.

Thanks Monte! Like tren said, the only time I have an issue is when I spread meals too far apart. Especially if I wait too long for my second post workout meal it'll get me almost every time. I have to follow up within 30 minutes of my shake or it'll get me. On leg days it's starting to look like I have to have my second post workout meal within 20 minutes max. Otherwise I've been pretty good.

Fasted weight this morning was 178.0, and I was retaining a little more water than normal today because I didn't get in enough water yesterday. Been slamming water all day to get back hydrated.

Cheat meal was today, I had BBQ pork tenderloin and tritip with a little macaroni salad and a decent amount of watermelon, plus about three bites of cheesecake. Stuff was so sweet I couldn't even handle it, I'd rather have fruit on my cheat meals.

Otherwise today was a house maintenance and organizing the BBQ day.

Also of note, my fiancee is also working with tren2k at the same time. She's down a little over 20lbs in 7 weeks and has added a pretty fair amount of muscle as well. She's rebounding off of a really intrusive historectomy/reconstruction that had her down for months so she gained a lot of weight. We're both going to be working with him for the foreseeable future, we're not even sure where we want to end up in the long run but I'm pretty confident we'll both end up doing at least one competition in the future.

Shameless plug here - if anyone has any doubt about tren2k's efficacy you shouldn't. He's gonna work you hard but you will definitely see the results you want and probably then some.

Also of note, my fiancee is also working with tren2k at the same time. She's down a little over 20lbs in 7 weeks and has added a pretty fair amount of muscle as well. She's rebounding off of a really intrusive historectomy/reconstruction that had her down for months so she gained a lot of weight. We're both going to be working with him for the foreseeable future, we're not even sure where we want to end up in the long run but I'm pretty confident we'll both end up doing at least one competition in the future.

Shameless plug here - if anyone has any doubt about tren2k's efficacy you shouldn't. He's gonna work you hard but you will definitely see the results you want and probably then some.

Thank you brother!

Thank you brother!

Haha of course man! You're doing a phenomenal job with us, hers is really more impressive though. Maybe one day I can get her to post some pics on here. It'll be a minute though lol

Subbed..

What’s the deal with the second meal post workout meal? Do you get low blood sugar or sum 10?

Subbed..

What’s the deal with the second meal post workout meal? Do you get low blood sugar or sum 10?

Yeah I get real bad hypoglycemia if I don't follow up with my second post workout meal within a certain time. It's surprising but just protein and fats do the trick. Otherwise it'll drop down, the lowest I've tested recently was low 50's when it happened

Meal #2 down for the day. Brown rice cooked with the tomato bullion like Monte uses, grilled chicken breast, and a mixture of green beans and spinach. All covered in homemade poblano-serrano hot sauce
9ce728948e8f15d152280053079c9b57.jpg

Get Shredded!
Meal #2 down for the day. Brown rice cooked with the tomato bullion like Monte uses, grilled chicken breast, and a mixture of green beans and spinach. All covered in homemade poblano-serrano hot sauce
9ce728948e8f15d152280053079c9b57.jpg
#teambouillon

Yesterday was back and calves, had a pretty good workout last night. Found out I needed to take an overnight trip out of town for work yesterday evening, so the rest of the night was spent prepping meals, packing and showering. Of course didn't leave much time for sleep so I'm running pretty empty today. Gonna be lifting out of town in some random gym tonight but it'll be nice to get on some different hardware from what my local gym has.

Here's what a day and a half trip looks like for me-
0ebf63d923717a2c979b978d8ab9bc48.jpg

hit it hard in that "outta town gym" bro....smash that shit then tell the front desk lady the gym sucks and ......well you know!! get it brother, you got goals!

Chest and shoulders today, had a great session. Forgot to do my cardio I was going to do today so I guess I'll make that up later this week. Literally got halfway back to the hotel room after finishing my shake and thought about it.

Tren2k suggested to try a Yates style rotator cuff warmup today, I gotta say it really helped warm up my shoulder and keep it from hurting, even during heavier incline Smith presses which normally kill my left shoulder. Gonna start incorporating those on any day I'll be using my shoulders.

Decided I'm not going to weigh myself until the end of the week because it looks like my body is in a growth cycle right now. Definitely still getting leaner, I saw my two ab veins in my waistline today, which I haven't seen in years. Right under what's left of my ab fat roll. I have the feeling I'm not doing much weight but as we all know that doesn't necessarily mean anything when you're diet is dialed in 100%

Here's how my day went today after about 6 hours total driving
fe868164e49e23384baec3d5df617067.jpg

Arm day, diet was exact again. Got in 20 minutes on the stair climber today post workout too.

Here's dinner: Ground chuck, pickled jalapenos, homemade green sauce, with lettuce
d5c65fedb5e33878df433ca60cd5f287.jpg

Leg day today, was able to do squats again without any issue! Pretty stoked about that. I was a little weak from doing the stair climber but not too bad. Got 245 on squats, not much but not bad considering I've only been doing legs for about a month now and today was the first time I've actually been able to do barbell squats without stopping after the first set.

Had a hypo incident today too during my workout. It's was a roller coaster during the second half of my workout, but I managed to get it under control when I got home. I was literally burning the carbs as fast as I could put them in between sets, it was crazy.

Subbed! And when you post pics please feel free to ditch the shorts and wear a sock. :daydream:

Back