• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maha Pharma

I asked in this section because they are for sale on pharmacomstore.

I trust very much this store, so I'm led to think that they have quality products considering also that the other two most known and renowned are Alpha Pharma and Dragon Pharma

But having never tried it, I would like to have some opinions and know from Allex, if he can, give us some information about this brand.

Allex, if he can, give us some information about this brand.

I honestly don't know anything about this brand and hadn't seen it before it was added to the site.

I do know that Darius was looking for reputable and high quality brands to add because he asked me and other reps about this. Also, he's made a commitment to offer brands that have been tested correct in independent analysis.

Perhaps you should wait for Darius for more info on this. Or maybe Disarm, who's our rep on another board, could know more than me. He checks here often.

You would not do a bad thing if you asked Darius and then brought here the info for all of us.

...please and thanks as usual

You would not do a bad thing if you asked Darius and then brought here the info for all of us.

...please and thanks as usual

He's been crazy busy as of late. But I surely can do that.

opinions, reviews, someone has tried this brand?ALLEX, some info on this, please.

I asked in this section because they are for sale on pharmacomstore.

I trust very much this store, so I'm led to think that they have quality products considering also that the other two most known and renowned are Alpha Pharma and Dragon Pharma

But having never tried it, I would like to have some opinions and know from Allex, if he can, give us some information about this brand.

Hey Phill!
It's an Asian brand, active for 2-3 years but active mostly local, on the China / India / Indonesia market,

They are clients of the same Chinese raw producer used by many top sources, therefore it was very easy for us to get in contact with them since the raw manufacturer is one of our collaborators for more than 10 years.

Selection will be soon bigger, we have imported to our EU warehouse only several products at the moment.

Also, we are preparing and discussing details with a big pharma grade manufacturer, similar to Alpha Pharma and without a doubt the biggest producer of AAS, with an extensive line of human grade products.
Meanwhile, up to 400 medicinal and pharmacy products will be added and smaller AAS brands.

Thank you!

Thank you so much.
I saw in the other thread that you will put the results of the product tests.
are there any test results of this brand as well?

IML Gear Cream!
Nice I'm interested to find out. Just pulled the trigger on some d.p. stuff.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I'll let you know
keep in mind, however, that I am still waiting for the previous order.
it will take some time before I can try these products

...at the end.... :D

Attachments

• IMG_20180730_121225.jpg
    IMG_20180730_121225.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20180730_121521.jpg
    IMG_20180730_121521.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 45
Back