• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

traveling with loaded pins?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dont mean to sound like a dumbass but Has anyone flown with loaded pins? the reason I'm asking is that I might have to travel while on cycle for approx 2 weeks. Would it be ok in checked baggage? I know its a bad idea, but had to ask.

Terrible idea! You will be stopped.

Unless you have a trt script you can travel with it and pins.

Mail it to yourself. I've done that before. Worked out great. To both a home and also mail to a hotel also. Just tell desk you will be expecting a package in a few days with time sensitive paperwork.

Thanks for the responses, and pate1, not a bad idea to mail it to yourself!

Mail it to yourself. I've done that before. Worked out great. To both a home and also mail to a hotel also. Just tell desk you will be expecting a package in a few days with time sensitive paperwork.

Genius

I've never had a prob with it. I just never wanted to travel with it and in driving. One of the states I pass through have crazy speed traps and I just never wanted to chance it. Make sure you use a diff name on sender though or it might look a little fishy.

As stated, terrible idea. Even If you had a script for TRT you'd have to take the vial and pins, not loaded into a syringe already where who knows what it is or if you're going to try to set your underwear explosives off with it. (Yes that's how one guy did it and got caught when it failed and his crotch just lit fire instead)

I've never had a prob with it. I just never wanted to travel with it and in driving. One of the states I pass through have crazy speed traps and I just never wanted to chance it. Make sure you use a diff name on sender though or it might look a little fishy.

Lol. Yes. Package to John Smith from John Smith might look a little suspicious.

IML Gear Cream!

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT TO DO !!! Done many times

Have done it many many times domestic and int. With no problem. Loaded syringes with the bottle of test from pharm with your prescription showing on the outside of test box all in a zip lock bag.

I love the idea of mailing it to yourself. NICE, pate!

I have thrown pre-loaded pins in my checked bags more times than I care to admit. I must have gotten lucky every time, because they were always there undisturbed when I landed.

This may not apply to the OP, but I went to a trt clinic just so I can get a vial w my prescription on it as well as a bag to carry pins in. So, now when I travel, I just put my gear in that vial and my pins in the bag w my prescription on it, so I'm legal.

This may not apply to the OP, but I went to a trt clinic just so I can get a vial w my prescription on it as well as a bag to carry pins in. So, now when I travel, I just put my gear in that vial and my pins in the bag w my prescription on it, so I'm legal.

Ya that's a good idea. I get the 1 ml Paddock vials but if I filled it, I might be able to get 2 ml in the vial and they would never know b/c it only comes half filled from the pharm. carry a few of those on you and your script for your pins and you're gtg.

See, I knew there was a way to do it. So I'm not such a dumb ass after all! Thanks for all the posts.

Should we be picky about which mail service we use?

For the record I have checked my bag with peptides in with my toiletries before w no issues. I haven't tried it with aas though. Empty syringes should be fine since most states allow you to buy them without a prescription.

if it's a long estered drug, then just take the last shot the day your leaving.. Hell you could even bump the dosage.. I wouldn't even consider taking it on a plane and is mailing it really worth it?

seriously, You miss a couple shots.. Are you about to compete or something? Do you really think a few missed shots are going to cripple your entire cycle?

DISCLAIMER NOT SURE IF THIS IS AT ALL SAFE LOL
Had a buddy at the gym who competed and he would empty a small eye dropper then refill it with gear and throw it in his checked bag. Once he landed he would buy pins and do it that way. He said he learned it from another guy who competed and traveled. I personally just dont travel with anything

if it's a long estered drug, then just take the last shot the day your leaving.. Hell you could even bump the dosage.. I wouldn't even consider taking it on a plane and is mailing it really worth it?

seriously, You miss a couple shots.. Are you about to compete or something? Do you really think a few missed shots are going to cripple your entire cycle?

I did exactly that for my last vacation. Makes sense. For enanthate esters and a week-long trip, a "frontloaded" dose will ride right through with no hormone dip.

Get Shredded!
It would cripple my cycle I inject at the same time and depending on the ester say test e I inject every 4 days. If my blood levels get unstable and I turn into a bitch. I will get in somones face. I take it very serious. I'm paying the money and put in the time I want optimal results.

- - - Updated - - -

It would cripple my cycle I inject at the same time and depending on the ester say test e I inject every 4 days. If my blood levels get unstable and I turn into a bitch. I will get in somones face. I take it very serious. I'm paying the money and put in the time I want optimal results.

Just thought I would give an update. I was recently in a situation where I travelled with 10mL vials in my checked bag as well as empty pins. The vials had the labels removed and were color coded with a paint marker.

TSA checked my bag and left a note informing me so. However, the vials and the pins were undisturbed. Basically I don't think TSA gives a shit except about explosives/guns and maybe "street drugs" but i'm not even sure about that.

Just thought I would give an update. I was recently in a situation where I travelled with 10mL vials in my checked bag as well as empty pins. The vials had the labels removed and were color coded with a paint marker.

TSA checked my bag and left a note informing me so. However, the vials and the pins were undisturbed. Basically I don't think TSA gives a shit except about explosives/guns and maybe "street drugs" but i'm not even sure about that.
Thanks for the update bro

I've put vials and pins in my checked luggage about 4 or 5 times. I just mix it in wih my toiletries. They don't look for much other than bombs is what I always figured. Even if they find it, they'd have to take the time to track me down and find out if I have a prescription. I hardly doubt they'd do that if they found some Xanax or any other prescription drug. They have more important things to do than to be the prescription drug police. Needles aren't even illegal to have, so I don't know why anyone would suggest buying the needles when you arrive at your destination. They are ok to have on you. I use them for my job and travel with them to and from the field w out needing any special authorizations. If you try taking gear in your carry on, your probably an idiot but checked bags seem like no biggie....unless you have like 50 vials. They might question u then.

Mailing it to yourself is the way to go. I'd avoid bringing loaded pins with at all costs. Just asking for trouble.

Mailing it to yourself is the way to go. I'd avoid bringing loaded pins with at all costs. Just asking for trouble.

I'd agree, that's the ideal thing to do. If you can't though, point is, it's highly unlikely to have any trouble if you put it in your checked bags. I work on a rig and spend half the month away from home every month. There is no address to send to, so for someone like me, my only option is to take my gear with me for the 2 weeks im out. I'm about to run another cycle, and unfortunately, this is the only way I can make it work.

I wanted to try this. I have a buddy in the TSA and he said, " absolutely not on your carry on and if they find it in an inspection, you're f****d!" Just load up if you're on a long ester and if not then I would try mailing the pins.

If you read tsa rules, there are basically no restrictions for any medications. You don't need it labeled or pack a prescription with it. Even if carry on, you don't need to do anything more than tell them it's your medication and show them. It's recommended to label it but they don't require that.

Testosterone is a medication just like Xanax or Ativan. It's illegal without a script but totally fine if you have one. Since you're not required to label or have a script in checked bags, there's no reason for them to spend their day hunting you down to have you call your doctor to provided a script. If you had crack or marijuana, that's different since it's totally illegal. You could probably just write testosterone therapy on the bag you keep it in.

Having testosterone isn't illegal. Having it without a script is illegal. If you aren't required to put ur doctors written script with your medicine in checked bags, then it makes sense to not stress too much about flying w it.

I use 20 gauge syringes for work and travel w them all the time. Nothing to worry about. I don't know why you're worried about having a sterile syringe on hand. I go all over the country with these for work and don't worry about it. Can't do my job w out them and I'm not in the medical field.

Back