• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best current HGH to run?

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gonna run HGH for my next cycle @ 2-4 IU/day, will be my first time running HGH.
Wondering about Gray tops / black tops / blue tops, have heard many mixed reviews about each.
May just run jintropin from DG but after the recent labs posted I'm hesitant.

Any help or input is appreciated.

Top color doesn't mean anything.

The source is what matters. Top color from a good source usually offers different purity though.

I've been using Iron Lion Puretropin's for a long time now, besides when I was running pharm and, I've had great results. There has never been a bad blood test posted that I know of over the last two years either on the Puretropin's.

Puretropin from ironlion or pharmatropins from Pharmacom

I love DG's Ansomone ran it for a coue years then when he ran out went generic they put something in these generics that give the sides like the hand issues , the problem is after stopping they dont go away God only knows what they are using

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gonna run HGH for my next cycle @ 2-4 IU/day, will be my first time running HGH.
Wondering about Gray tops / black tops / blue tops, have heard many mixed reviews about each.
May just run jintropin from DG but after the recent labs posted I'm hesitant.

Any help or input is appreciated.

We get a lot of positive feedback on our offerings especially https://acelabs.pro/HGH-Pharma-Quality-99.7-Purity-Acetropin-shipped-from-the-USA

This was tested at 99.72% purity with impressively low dimers. It's available for local delivery as well.

Cheers,
Bones

If you can afford it go with pharma ie. Geno's, Nord's, Huma. I'm addicted to Genos currently lol

Puretropins from IL
And their service is as excellent as their product.

Back