• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HuPharma HGH

Babooks83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have put in my first order for 120iu's worth of the GMP HGH with forum Sponsor HuPharma. Right away I received prompt service from Alan. I was having a little trouble finalizing my order, due to a quirk with my phone. So i contacted Alan to inquire about my issue and he responded in a matter of minutes. A couple of questions later to gather my order info and I had my order info taken care of. So far excellent communication and response time. Each step of the way I will check in with how mynforat order goes..

Take care,

BB from Boston

So for myself, when making an order with a new source, I always have a little bit of amxiety after sending WU transfer. Some sources have it picked up in a couple of days and others have been almost a week. Well, with this order it was picked-up and the same day. Once I received confirmation through text message, I e-mailed Alan to let him know. He responded in under an hour and confirmed for me my order was to be shipped out in the next 24 hrs, with tracking. My grade for Service and Communication is definitely an A++ for HuPharma. Order in Thurs, Transfer sent and Received Friday, and the confirmation for Shipping date already provided. Alan and HuPharma are easing my worries through every step of this process. He makes a client, even with a minimal order like mine, feel like I am worth his time. That means alot with the current predicament I am currently facing. I will check back in after delivery has taken place. Thanks again Alan and Take care,

BB from Boston

Bro.. I thought you said you were canceling your order for ACE HgH because:

A family member had an emergency with some important financial obligations, and in my house growing up, my old man instilled that that comes before anything. So with another sponsor you are able to purchase by the 10iu vial. I'm down to under 30iu's so i needed a bridge until im able to buy a whole kit or 2. Take care,

BB from Boston http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...t=#post1398789

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Babooks83
So I decided to pull the trigger w/ Alan over at HuPharma and their GMP HGH. I was trying to order 120iu's worth of GH and my phone wasn't allowing me to finalize order, so I e-mailed Alan and he probably responded in less than 10 mins. He saw I was a first time client and basically made sure to get the info he needed and I had the WU transfer info right away. He made it as easy as possible for me. I will check-in each step of the process. I will be sending WU today and with HuPharma being local I hope to report back about their Product soon. Take care,

BB from Boston

Now I see this ^^^^^ .. How are we suppose to believe what you say when you're contradicting your own words??

Bro.. I thought you said you were canceling your order for ACE HgH because:

A family member had an emergency with some important financial obligations, and in my house growing up, my old man instilled that that comes before anything. So with another sponsor you are able to purchase by the 10iu vial. I'm down to under 30iu's so i needed a bridge until im able to buy a whole kit or 2. Take care,

BB from Boston http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...t=#post1398789

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Babooks83
So I decided to pull the trigger w/ Alan over at HuPharma and their GMP HGH. I was trying to order 120iu's worth of GH and my phone wasn't allowing me to finalize order, so I e-mailed Alan and he probably responded in less than 10 mins. He saw I was a first time client and basically made sure to get the info he needed and I had the WU transfer info right away. He made it as easy as possible for me. I will check-in each step of the process. I will be sending WU today and with HuPharma being local I hope to report back about their Product soon. Take care,

BB from Boston

Now I see this ^^^^^ .. How are we suppose to believe what you say when you're contradicting your own words??
Not to mention they're all with these "different" Chinese sources that happen to carry almost the exact same lines of stuff...

Someone had to say it

Not to mention they're all with these "different" Chinese sources that happen to carry almost the exact same lines of stuff...

Someone had to say it

Okay so I am running GH and am trying a different sponsor. I can't be the first member who has done this? One of them I can't afford a whole kit at this time and the other offered me a price as a first time client that I could afford. And because they both provide great service and one has a product I really like but couldn't order and the other I was trying to order just a few vials but ended up helping me out way beyond that, what is the problem? I don't get why the law is looking for inconsistencies in my post? I have also posted for 5 or so local sources. Oh man I must be in cohoots with every aponsor. Im the opposite of the bad news bear because every sponsor on this forum provides top notch service and Product? I dont see the problem, maybe Im the only member who has a good experience with the sponsors? IDK but the Alex Jones show is looking for guests... Maybe give him a call..Take care,

BB from Boston

Nice melt.

Anyhow, I'll shoot you a PM when I have a moment to explain what it looks like. You haven't been around here very long so you probably haven't noticed some of the things that some others have. I'll tell you what I'm talking about when I get a chance.

You gotta realize, we see so much dog shit here (and every other forum for that matter) that we get a little jaded. Plus, there's a lot of sponsors that come and go rather quickly, usually offering something too good to be true. Then they turn out to be scammers/underdosing/etc and either get kicked or their name gets tarnished quickly and they leave, only to come back as another name. Look around here for Prime/Hammer and you'll see what I'm talking about.

But nice quip about Alex Jones, that dude is a nut job

Listen BB .. Sorry for pointing out inconsistencies in your story.. and asking what the deal is..?? But then again .. no Im not sorry.

If you feel the need to lie about such trivial facts.. then we know we cannot trust you regarding anything of significant value.

All you have on this blog is your word.. is that hard to understand.????

Go ahead.. get mad bro... makes no difference to me.

You already answered my questions.

Okay so I am running GH and am trying a different sponsor. I can't be the first member who has done this? One of them I can't afford a whole kit at this time and the other offered me a price as a first time client that I could afford. And because they both provide great service and one has a product I really like but couldn't order and the other I was trying to order just a few vials but ended up helping me out way beyond that, what is the problem? I don't get why the law is looking for inconsistencies in my post? I have also posted for 5 or so local sources. Oh man I must be in cohoots with every aponsor. Im the opposite of the bad news bear because every sponsor on this forum provides top notch service and Product? I dont see the problem, maybe Im the only member who has a good experience with the sponsors? IDK but the Alex Jones show is looking for guests... Maybe give him a call..Take care,

BB from Boston

Last edited:
Not mad, but I just wish you knew the whole story and how it played out prior to accusing me of falsehoods. That's all. I'm happy with the progress Ive made. Which couldn't have been done without the products produced by each and every sponsor I've been lucky enough to use. I love this board and what it has provided for me in making a confident himan being. Instead of the lazy loser that couldnt look you in the eye. This board has been a game changer for myself and a few of my friends. So would I rather spread that optimism around instead seeing the glass half empty, You bet your ass I do. I haven't received a freakin thing from anyone beyond what anyone else would get for being a first time client or Promos that Reps on the Board have in their Profiles. Mad no, Im just disappointed that someone has changed their life completely and is accused of wrong doing because what I have typed on some occasions isn't 100% what my brain had been thinking. It happens to every one of us if your blood is still pumping. So Im going to continue with my critique of HuPharma and it's product. Take care,

BB from Boston

So far so good with communication and prompt WU transfer completed. Was told order was to be shipped out yesterday, which would be a really impressive turnaround, and currently waiting on the package info from Alan @ HuPharma. Take care,

BB from Boston

TD from HuPharma and their Rep Alan who I dealt with the whole way through... Beautiful Vacuum Sealed Hockey Puck Wafers..

First Pin @3.5iu's w/o a problem. Between the 25 messages and Alan's response time being under a few hrs each time. Communication and Product so far gets an A. I will report back after a week or 10 days in. Thanks again Alan and HuPharma. Take care,

BB from Boston

Back