• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IMR legit?

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys,
I know they have reps here, but they don’t seem to want to reply. I made an order with them last weekend using the echeck payment option and my bank says it cleared on 5/22/18 but I am still yet to receive any confirmation that they received payment or that they have shipped the product. I’m not trying to accuse anyone of any wrongdoing, I am simply wondering if anyone has had success with them within the past month (payment,shipping, etc.) and if their compounds were up to par.
Thank you

Clen and MT2 are GTG. You’ll get your stuff. Breathe

They’re a fully legit and honest company. Pm heavyiron, he’ll respond

They were having issues with processing payments but after reaching out, They ran my payment, confirmed it and i received shipping details along with tracking. I can't speak to the quality as this will be my time using anything of theirs. I willl be trying their sr9009.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve used them multiple times, had great success with the exemestane and letro. I’m very prone to gyno, the few times exemestane didn’t work I hit up the letro and it cleared up the nips.

Never had an issue receiving there prods but did see the thread about payment issues so PM Heavy and see what he says.

Update:The order was just processed waiting on tracking.
Have any of y’all used their Clomid or GHRP-6/2?

I've used their GHRP-6 in the past. It worked as advertised, along with all of the other products I've used from them over the years. IMR is as legit as it gets.

I've placed a few different orders for their Tada. Every time it was on point. Fast shipping and worked great!

IML Gear Cream!
They were having issues with processing payments but after reaching out, They ran my payment, confirmed it and i received shipping details along with tracking. I can't speak to the quality as this will be my time using anything of theirs. I willl be trying their sr9009.

Package received!

Update:
First pack landed, did a test order of some GW and S4. Second pack should get here next week hopefully. I’m stocking up on shit for my cut next month. Anyone know why they dose their GW at 10mg/ml and their Clomid is 40mg/ml but their clen is 200mcg/ml.... some weird dosages lol

Update:
First pack landed, did a test order of some GW and S4. Second pack should get here next week hopefully. I’m stocking up on shit for my cut next month. Anyone know why they dose their GW at 10mg/ml and their Clomid is 40mg/ml but their clen is 200mcg/ml.... some weird dosages lol
I'm assuming it has something to do with solubility/suspension

Second update. Big TD on S4, GW, and clen stocked up on quite a bit. I have been running their S4 and GW and I can say with confidence that it is g2g. Probably going to get some nolva from them too since all their other chems have worked well so far.

I have used mt2, adex, and tada all with good results. I'm a red head with fair skin and burn easy but the mt2 gets me tan. I'm in need of some more but the whole e-check thing has me worried as I'm not a fan of that. I then see the issues people have been having and I'm concerned.

I have used mt2, adex, and tada all with good results. I'm a red head with fair skin and burn easy but the mt2 gets me tan. I'm in need of some more but the whole e-check thing has me worried as I'm not a fan of that. I then see the issues people have been having and I'm concerned.
I’ve made 2 orders with the echeck and everything went fine. Only problem I had was with the mail people being slow lol. Everything I’ve gotten from IMR has been great, I’m yet to try any of their peptides but I am definitely considering it since all their other shit is on point

Back