• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL has 100% legit OMNADREN250! Just got my order in, here are photos box and all->

blergs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2]PSL has 100% legit OMNADREN250! Just got my order in, here are photos box and all->[/h]
legit and GTG.
T/A was quick (about a week) and it was well packed with no broken amps upon arrival!

They got my Blessings on the Omnadren.
WOW just noticed they got DECA now! hella? org amps? I have had a hard time finding REAL ones, might have to check those out too!
rocker.gif

anyway here are my pics:
IMG_1117_zps90f2aad1.jpg

IMG_1116_zps2b197a41.jpg

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd496/juced_p/IMG_1115_zps8cc905c8.jpg

I've ran these bad boyz ... "you're in for a great ride!"

For those new to Jelfa Omnadren - just do a little research...

... "it's like Witches Brew in an Amp."

LOVE'M

yeah i LOVE omnadren250. i normally just go with teste/cyp over blends, but when it comes to omnadren... I just love them! they are at top of my list for sure! old school good test!

I think I will also be picking up some of their hg Deca to check out, will post up photos too.
Alot of fakes outthere, but so far these guys are GTG.

will post up soon :)

anyone use the norma deca yet?

Omnas are like fine PUSSY-actually if you look at all the HG is great gear.I have run everything on that page except the norma deca-all gtg.That being said is purely hard to beat the EP IMO:winkfinger:-Enjoy-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Omnas are like fine PUSSY-actually if you look at all the HG is great gear.I have run everything on that page except the norma deca-all gtg.That being said is purely hard to beat the EP IMO:winkfinger:-Enjoy-OD

LOL - My good friend - I dig how everything good ... "relates to pussy."

I think you've inspired me to bring - pussy - into all that is good.

I was pulled over by an officer last week - and was given a warning (no ticket) - however
if he said I was speeding - I would have said ... "but sir - I was driving right down the
MIDDLE of the road - just like I was going down a fine little pussy."
:thinking:

Having said that - I've noticed a VERY nice selection at PSL
Stuff that was hard to come by (at least for my) ... "it's time to start shopping." :clapping:

yeah i LOVE omnadren250. i normally just go with teste/cyp over blends, but when it comes to omnadren... I just love them! they are at top of my list for sure! old school good test!

I think I will also be picking up some of their hg Deca to check out, will post up photos too.
Alot of fakes outthere, but so far these guys are GTG.

will post up soon :)

anyone use the norma deca yet?

Putting in order shortly Blergs, I will let you know when they arrive and I am sure they are GTG or I wouldnt be a rep for them... I havent seen these in about 10 years, I was going to use NPP for my lube but why not use the best... I will post up some pics when they arrive

LOL - My good friend - I dig how everything good ... "relates to pussy."

I think you've inspired me to bring - pussy - into all that is good.

I was pulled over by an officer last week - and was given a warning (no ticket) - however
if he said I was speeding - I would have said ... "but sir - I was driving right down the
MIDDLE of the road - just like I was going down a fine little pussy."
:thinking:

Having said that - I've noticed a VERY nice selection at PSL
Stuff that was hard to come by (at least for my) ... "it's time to start shopping." :clapping:

Great way to look at life IMO-enjoy your shopping lol-OD

I plan to run the norma deca some time soon, will put in order and post up when i do for sure! hard to get good deca nowadays! :)

No prob!
Im just happy not to have any issues havign ti sent to Canada. our laws are chill , but our customs ... I don't like them too much ! haha

all made it here though from PSL so i cant complain.

I placed an order last week and still have not heard from you guys. Can you please check on it for me?

Back