• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you think ?

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this is my bloodwork for health to see where I'm at to continue a long run. I do not suggest running a cycle or using high dose compounds this long, i'm just trying something. This does not contain my hormone levels but like i said i mainly was concerned with liver and kidneys as well as hematocrit.

Compounds used were:
test cyp 600 e.w.
Npp 400 e.w.
Mast 400 e.w.
For 16 weeks then dropped the mast and npp and continued test cyp at 600mg a week for about a month and now am continuing with:
Test cyp 600 e.w.
Test prop 200 e.w.
Dbol 50 mg every 12 hours
Proviron 25 mg every 12 hours

Brothers please give me some thoughts on my bloods and how they look to you.
92c35c85a26926a24c7b8389890e5420.jpg
a385342ac0433fec3ba7b473cff6c145.jpg
ce98d2cd6f3071f0feae21ae18096f17.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_A006 using Tapatalk

Slightly elevated on the kidneys. But nothing I would worry about personally. Sodium is on the high end

Are you drinking enough water? What's your diet like?

Diets dialed in pretty good and training 6 days a week, i drink lots of water brother. Doctor said creatanine levels were probably elevated do to creatine supps and meat intake. I was thinking with such a long run and compounds that it was really pretty decent though.
How does the hematocrit look to you, seems to be bout mid range.

Diets dialed in pretty good and training 6 days a week, i drink lots of water brother. Doctor said creatanine levels were probably elevated do to creatine supps and meat intake. I was thinking with such a long run and compounds that it was really pretty decent though.
How does the hematocrit look to you, seems to be bout mid range.

I wouldn't worry about that hematocrit number and your platelets are fine. Overall everything looks good.

Thanks for the feedback brothers, i was very surprised things looked as well as they do with being about 17 weeks on.

Yep...I just accept my numbers are going to be skewed and start planning my excuses for doc if necessary.

GFR.

That is the most important number you can look at for kidneys. I would keep a very close eye on that....it measures filtration basically.

With GFR, often when it goes down, it doesn't come back up, especially when you get older.

GFR.

That is the most important number you can look at for kidneys. I would keep a very close eye on that....it measures filtration basically.

With GFR, often when it goes down, it doesn't come back up, especially when you get older.
I saw mine is a lil low but don't know much about it honestly. Is 57 bad or do you think i can bounce it back ?

I saw mine is a lil low but don't know much about it honestly. Is 57 bad or do you think i can bounce it back ?

I can't say.

I've seen GFR come back for some and not for others.

I would look into kidney support and have bloowork done before I thought of starting again.

Kidneys aren't like the liver where they regenerate themselves.

I wouldn't be "worried" but I would be concerned and cautious.

Back