• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trt replacement for 41 year old

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think I qualify for TRT replacement from a doc. Are doctors really that open minded about it? because my thoughts are that most of them are afraid of prescribing whats labeled a steroid to patients. I'm pretty sure that my medical would cover all charges, so is it worth a try?

Blood work will determine if your low or not. Dr's are really a crap shoot. Ask bros at your gym that your comfortable talking to, someone may be able to direct you to a good dr.

You have any bloodwork -stats etc ?If indicated via bloods and considering your age-is pretty clear path nowadays-OD

ordawg1, Im in a small town with doctors who are small minded. There might be one doc that would do it, and no I didn't get any blood work done. I'm just going by how I've been feeling, gaining fat instead of muscle, and just feeling lethargic, in the past two years compared to when I was in my 30's.

need to schedule appt. to see most Dr.s now have no problem if everything points to low testosterone levels i.e... blood work plus symptoms.. get as much info you can, if they are hesitant be persistent. if all else fails then see another Dr. once you start then the follow ups are relatively infrequent only to have periodic labs drawn and adjust as necessary..

need to schedule appt. to see most Dr.s now have no problem if everything points to low testosterone levels i.e... blood work plus symptoms.. get as much info you can, if they are hesitant be persistent. if all else fails then see another Dr. once you start then the follow ups are relatively infrequent only to have periodic labs drawn and adjust as necessary..

Good advice right here. Good to see you around, Gabe!

Thanks Gabe, I've been thinking of going in after a cycle so I know that my T levels are crashing then they cant deny me.

Back