• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which sponsor do you get your HCG from?

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And is the pregnancy test still a good way of determining quality?

I like the Euro Pharma lineup so that means Uncle Z or PSL.

I will vouch for Wes here ^ I did use his affiliate link and I did receive my order. I placed another two orders and got them both, but forgot to use the link on those ones. Reliable definitely has good product. Takes 10-14 days max in my experience.

I will vouch for Wes here ^ I did use his affiliate link and I did receive my order. I placed another two orders and got them both, but forgot to use the link on those ones. Reliable definitely has good product. Takes 10-14 days max in my experience.

would they still call you to confirm order?

IML Gear Cream!
Never had to sign for mine. They never called me either.

Reliable didn’t call me. And it’s nice that you can pay with an e check. Only thing is I got 3 tracking numbers. I think they send from different pharmacies. But they have great prices. They have a sale on hcg right now and name brand aromasin 60 pills for 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do not. Just leave that section blank when they ask for prescription info.

Also, they might call you on the phone to confirm your order. They get alot of fraud.

This affiliate is actually a Sponsor Forum (subsponsor) If you use this affiliate link, your orders are guaranteed-

Reliable RX affiliate:
http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?mw_aref=8f7e57d0b483a1e1bb83c9845bb82f00

Thanks for this link man! I wasn’t able to place an order without this! Ordered me some hcg 5000ui

Reliable is a good Indian pharma, as is Alldaychemist

yeah man, thank you for telling me about them. Only issue i had was the whole prescription thing which is why I had to use that link. They called me like 5 mins later and asked me basic questions. If it’s pharma grade then I just saved some money.

Back