• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Easy Breakfast

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2 lbs 90/10 beef
Dozen Cage free organic eggs

Cook it up and put it in the fridge. Good for 3-4 days.
b31112f30432668de13ce1429918465f.jpg

Been reading up on carnivore diets here lately.
Steak, eggs, ground beef seem to be at the center of that style diet. Are you working a carnivore diet?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Been reading up on carnivore diets here lately.
Steak, eggs, ground beef seem to be at the center of that style diet. Are you working a carnivore diet?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Nope. Just like eggs and beef

I heard about that diet on the JRP when he had the Bell Brothers on.

Picture made me laugh for some reason. But yeah it's delicious.

You guys sure can put down food...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Rub some of that shit on your leg. It will speed up the healing process. True story.

OMG, my mouth is watering, you guys are really cooks
My ass stays in the kitchen. I eat while I cook more food for the next couple days. I still don't get in enough food though. Boldenone is up next on my list to up my appetite. I've given it a run, but now I'm going to do 800mgs pw to see if it really shines at that dose as vets say it does.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Yeah I hope he followed the recipe closely. Otherwise grandma is going to be angry. Beef, eggs, and peppers/onion..
There's no lean beef in mine. I go for 3-4oz of ground breakfast (pork) sausage.Funny you guys brought this up again. I'm eating that same thing right now, except I also have 2 servings of grits since today is carb load day.

And on my way to the gym in 30 minutes I'm going to slam 2 Pop-Tarts for some fast acting training fuel.

There's no lean beef in mine. I go for 3-4oz of ground breakfast (pork) sausage.Funny you guys brought this up again. I'm eating that same thing right now, except I also have 2 servings of grits since today is carb load day.

And on my way to the gym in 30 minutes I'm going to slam 2 Pop-Tarts for some fast acting training fuel.
Grits. I always forget about those. Great tool for carb loading days

Grits. I always forget about those. Great tool for carb loading days

Being a Yankee, I used to hate grits, but I've developed a taste for them over the years. Put enough salt, pepper, and cheese on anything and you can make it taste good.

Being a Yankee, I used to hate grits, but I've developed a taste for them over the years. Put enough salt, pepper, and cheese on anything and you can make it taste good.
Haha very true. I'm a California guy myself but when I was in the military I picked up the taste for grits. I love some scrambled eggs, bacon, salt and pepper mixed in with grits. Haven't eaten it for years though

Back