• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab Work on Sust 250

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wasn't really sure the best way to test for levels of sust so tell me what you all think of the numbers. (This lab isn't a sponsor here btw)

Injected 250mg of Sust 250 Thursday at 7am, and pulled bloods Friday at 415pm. I had been on the sust for 4 weeks. It's like there's only prop in it looking at the number, otherwise I figured the other esters would have had that number higher.

mtv6g0.jpg

What was your dosage weekly ?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

500mg a week after 4 weeks with last pin 1 day before should be higher in my opinion regardless of ester.... that is where i register running closer to 300 of test e a couple days after the last pin.

500mg a week after 4 weeks with last pin 1 day before should be higher in my opinion regardless of ester.... that is where i register running closer to 300 of test e a couple days after the last pin.

Yeah should definitely be higher IMO, the other esters would have had plenty of time to build up. I have never tested sust though.

60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
100mg Testosterone Decanoate

Back