• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lower Backache

fordf150

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To all the AAS Jedi Masters here- I am just about three weeks into my first cycle: 600 test 2x week 1-10, 50mg dbol week 1-4, 100mg anavar week 1-10. All is going great. About two days ago I started getting a tight/ache in my lower back. Almost a cramp but not quite. What do you all think will help or should I man up and ride it out?

Could be a muscle cramp, strain or your kidneys...when using orals, drink plenty of water..at least a gallon

I definitely should drink more water.. I doubt I am drinking a gallon a day.

Some orals, dbol is one, cause back pumps almost always for me. Electrolytes will help as well as Taurine, Magnesium and Potassium, for Potassium I drink coconut water it has 3x as much as a banana.

Dbol give me bad back aches as well gunz. It would def be inevitable with throwing var at 100 Ed as well. If I keep water intake at 1 1/2 gallons all is good. Extra electrolytes can be added also with MIO sport. Grape is pretty tasty I have to say.

I knew you guys could help! I will up my water intake and increase Taurine, Magnesium and Potassium as well. Thank you everyone.

Yep...dbol does the same to me. It will get so bad I cant walk. I started loading up on about 20g taurine ed it helped

I only have a week left on the dbol -then its just the var and test for the rest of the cycle. Hopefully with the extra water and Taurine/ Potassium it will be fine for the week.

I remember the very first time I got the "back pumps" I wasn't running any orals.. Just sustanon @750mg/wk. I was gutting a deer on the ground and kinda bent over it. Then all of a sudden the pumps hit me. I had to stop and stretch out every like 2 mins before I could continue.

When you guys are just running test and var do you get them?

No, you may develop heartburn at higher doses of var, Zantac takes care of it.

I thought it was just me. I had the same issues with my lower back. The first month of Dbol I thought I irritated my sciatic nerve running down my lower back through my butt. Learn something new every day. Thanks for the knowledge.

I thought it was just me. I had the same issues with my lower back. The first month of Dbol I thought I irritated my sciatic nerve running down my lower back through my butt. Learn something new every day. Thanks for the knowledge.

I experienced the same on dbol. Always makes me think I've blown a disc.

The last few days I have been taking 2,000mg of Taurine and more water and no more back pump for me!

Back