• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

worried....delivery time????

presstons

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
been tracking my order and it has shown absolutely ZERO progress for 2 weeks, and appears to not even left the originating country...kinda worried...any suggestions or people who want to ease my mind?

I cant believe people still think tracking works lol. If its not united parcel or fed -ex your tracking isn't working. Or could just be naps being naps last time it was 6months . But product did show up.

I cant believe people still think tracking works lol. If its not united parcel or fed -ex your tracking isn't working. Or could just be naps being naps last time it was 6months . But product did show up.

Every pack I received from naps had tracking and it updated when it should have (without saying too much)

Tracking has never worked for me with international. It always says its sitting at the original facility lol. I'm paranoid, Ill even use tor to track numbers.

I never used (or even gotten) tracking but sometimes they take 2-3 weeks to come in yeah..

Last time i ordered from Naps the tracking and when it was shipped was all off, but i got everything in good timing I just go by what i normally get my stuff is and it shows up on that time or even earlier, but Naps will deliver.

lightning fast lately...absolutely love it. been using them for almost 3 years now. only ever had one problem, but got that gear eventually too. always g2g in my book all around.

Not cool > 6 weeks and counting

I'd go with MLG guys....there gear is bad ass! shipping is fast and they work with you if u have any problems... they are very top notch good people to deal with! Go get ur MLG BOOOOOOOM BROTHES

Get Shredded!
funny thing is i ordered naps first..waited 2 weeks..got impatient and ordered mlg gear..needless to say, i'm already almost 3 weeks into my cycle now...oh and on a side note--STILL nothing from naps..almost 2 months now..never plan on ordering from them again..mlg 4life for sure..

Have you contacted them? What have they said?

Sorry to hear that bro..yeah you can definitely trust MLG!!! Been useing them for awhile definitely top notch..u should check them out.

Naps are scammers. Stay away if you value your cash. Just glad I learned my lesson cheap.

I'd go with MLG guys....there gear is bad ass! shipping is fast and they work with you if u have any problems... they are very top notch good people to deal with! Go get ur MLG BOOOOOOOM BROTHES

funny thing is i ordered naps first..waited 2 weeks..got impatient and ordered mlg gear..needless to say, i'm already almost 3 weeks into my cycle now...oh and on a side note--STILL nothing from naps..almost 2 months now..never plan on ordering from them again..mlg 4life for sure..

Weather you're happy or not show some respect and not advertise another source in the naps section.

for some reason the international companies take a little time to get to u but they do... naps is a respectable company so it will come someday!

Lol "Some-day"

My planned cycle was for last year but got my cycle this year. lol

I find if hard to believe Naps scams anyone ever. I find it easy to believe they sometimes take too long to get your order to you. They always have, as far as I know, gotten the orders to the buyers.

The guy who started this and another guy both beating the drums of another source and no follow up post since April?

Me thinks something smells fishy.

Back