• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source advice

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I’m pretty new to this forum, and to be honest, I don’t really participate in many other forums either (T-nation and I think I signed up for one or the others). However, there are a few that I find interesting and informative that I really enjoy reading. I’ve actually picked up a lot of useful tips on training, dieting, and cycles. I’m currently 34 years old. I’ve been lifting for almost 20 years but it wasn’t till I was 30 that I did my first cycle (sus 500mg per week, then upped it to 750). Since then I’ve done 3 other cycles (test E alone, test C and EQ (I wanted test e but couldn’t get it), and a mix of tren, test P, and masterone).

Anyway, my source was kind of flaky to begin with, and has altogether disappeared now. Without breaking any forum rules, I was hoping to get some source advice. I’ve been burned twice now trying to find a new source. I’m considering ordering online but I don’t know enough about what sources are legit and which are not. I was also hoping to get some insight into what security measures I should take on my end in NY.

Does anyone of any advice about baby what to look for or where to look for a solid source? I’ve read a lot of positive reviews about napsgear but it seems too good to be true. Is that a scam or are they legit? Also, if I do order online (probably just a few jars of test and one or two other compounds, especially the first time), is it safe to get it shipped to my home (sorry if that’s a stupid question, work with me lol)? Should I get a PO box? Again, I’m not trying to break any rules, I’m just trying to figure out how to get some juice.

I’ve been in the gym on and off since I was 16, so of course i’ve known plenty of people who juice. Still, I didn’t start my self till I was 30 and I never really stayed in touch with the guys that juiced when I was younger. I see it at my gym a little but I kind of just go in and handle my business. I’m not really comfortable asking people there right now. Plus the gym I’m at now is kind of cliquey.

Anyway, any advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and thanks for letting me part of this community.

I'd hate to see you in a bad mood, because that source has horrible reviews plastered everywhere; from underdosing to completely bunk . . .

And Packman84, If you're looking for a good source I would suggest you don't rush, take your time and do your homework

Damn, Both of you guys are in a good mood today.lol. I'm going to sign up to a new board and ask the same question he just did and see if I can get the same response. I'll bet both you $100 each I get roasted?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Naps has been around a long time...... And it will take about that much time to receive your pack from them.

There are many sources here that offer great products and shipping. Do more digging and make the best decision you can.

Hey everyone, I’m pretty new to this forum, and to be honest, I don’t really participate in many other forums either (T-nation and I think I signed up for one or the others). However, there are a few that I find interesting and informative that I really enjoy reading. I’ve actually picked up a lot of useful tips on training, dieting, and cycles. I’m currently 34 years old. I’ve been lifting for almost 20 years but it wasn’t till I was 30 that I did my first cycle (sus 500mg per week, then upped it to 750). Since then I’ve done 3 other cycles (test E alone, test C and EQ (I wanted test e but couldn’t get it), and a mix of tren, test P, and masterone).

Anyway, my source was kind of flaky to begin with, and has altogether disappeared now. Without breaking any forum rules, I was hoping to get some source advice. I’ve been burned twice now trying to find a new source. I’m considering ordering online but I don’t know enough about what sources are legit and which are not. I was also hoping to get some insight into what security measures I should take on my end in NY.

Does anyone of any advice about baby what to look for or where to look for a solid source? I’ve read a lot of positive reviews about napsgear but it seems too good to be true. Is that a scam or are they legit? Also, if I do order online (probably just a few jars of test and one or two other compounds, especially the first time), is it safe to get it shipped to my home (sorry if that’s a stupid question, work with me lol)? Should I get a PO box? Again, I’m not trying to break any rules, I’m just trying to figure out how to get some juice.

I’ve been in the gym on and off since I was 16, so of course i’ve known plenty of people who juice. Still, I didn’t start my self till I was 30 and I never really stayed in touch with the guys that juiced when I was younger. I see it at my gym a little but I kind of just go in and handle my business. I’m not really comfortable asking people there right now. Plus the gym I’m at now is kind of cliquey.

Anyway, any advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and thanks for letting me part of this community.

Brother, use your head... with a post like this you have a target on your back for every source, scamner or not to come running to your doorstep...
Do yourself a favor and READ and come to the conclusion on your own.
DO NOT order from unsolicited sources... best way to get scammed.

Brother, use your head... with a post like this you have a target on your back for every source, scamner or not to come running to your doorstep...
Do yourself a favor and READ and come to the conclusion on your own.
DO NOT order from unsolicited sources... best way to get scammed.
Good advise and good way to look at for members.. BTW, did you get my PM?

I definitely considered that... and expected that. I was just hoping I’d get some legit ones too. Casting a wide net I guess. But thank you, I do appreciate it.

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
New here as well. In the third week of my third cycle. Had a MAJOR mishap and my source disbanded after I got my last order. Need a US domestic source so I don’t have to stop my cycle at week six. I can sort through BS PM’s. Hopefully someone legit will see this and hit me up.

New here as well. In the third week of my third cycle. Had a MAJOR mishap and my source disbanded after I got my last order. Need a US domestic source so I don’t have to stop my cycle at week six. I can sort through BS PM’s. Hopefully someone legit will see this and hit me up.

Drugsgear.com

Back