• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thankyou for the band!!

kstar55

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
thank you who ever banded me but im back and i did not bash a sponsor i was giving honest review of the bunk t3 i recieved from sponsor on this site!

what sponsor? If it was bunk, we deserve to know if you have proof...that being said...T3 is very hard to notice if it is working or not...it is gradual

There is always a good reason to drop the hammer when needed!

what sponsor? If it was bunk, we deserve to know if you have proof...that being said...T3 is very hard to notice if it is working or not...it is gradual

tried logging in kstar5 received this You have been banned for the following reason: Spam and sponsor bashing. Date the ban will be lifted: Never
GAVE AN HONEST OPINION OF CEMs T3 and i was BANNED fyi it had mold in it and came out of its suspension ! JUST HELPING THE COMMUNITY BUT THEY WANT ME BANNED cause CEM is an OFFICIAL SPONSOR !!!!

did you talk to the sponsor before bashing? let them have a chance to make it right? if not did you talk with an admin on here before bashing them on a thread? if you didnt do any of those then THE BAN WAS WARRANTED... read the rules next time and use common sense before posting...

Fuck talking to the sponsor u send me mold I'm bashing your ass all over the place. Wouldn't want u to make it right so no I wouldn't give u the chance. I would speak to admin first but sponsor would b bashed

thank you who ever banded me but im back and i did not bash a sponsor i was giving honest review of the bunk t3 i recieved from sponsor on this site!

was it a rock or jazz band?

Lol

But on a serious note.....if there was mold everyone in this community should know about that. How exactly do you know it was mold? Did you contact CEM and send them a pic of what it lookes like? If so I would think they would either send you a new one or refund you your money.

Lol

But on a serious note.....if there was mold everyone in this community should know about that. How exactly do you know it was mold? Did you contact CEM and send them a pic of what it lookes like? If so I would think they would either send you a new one or refund you your money.
You need strong evidence to back up what you say and at least go above and beyond to work with the sponsor. Than I would say alls fair

Vicious do you brew or make your own Chems? Are you perfect? Considering the rep that CEM has this is something that oddly ever happens so you would bash MLG, EK, AY if they sent you a crashed or cloudy gear? You dudes don't think before you post, people make mistakes and do you know the whole story behind it? Pictures? Was is really mold or left over chems? Get with the sponsor and admins and work it out, if the resolution isnt there then ya you bash them...

Mold is pretty serious and i would feel id have to let all the bros know for their safety sake
But youd better be damn sure its mold in there. Best to post pics and let people weigh in to be sure.

Lol

yes i emailed them with a picture it has black mold chunks in it, also there was little white pieces of what m assuming was the t3 that fell out of suspension or was not blended properly still waiting for reply

Back