• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So tired of bunk RC...

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys. I'm new to this board, but was directed here by a member on another. I need some guidance.

Basically I don't know how to source pharm grade chems, but I need to figure something out because I have a pretty bad case of gyno now from multiple bunk RC's each from sources that were supposed to be legit :(

I need caber and I need it to be legit and correctly dosed. I also need some chems for PCT as I don't trust what I have anymore and I'm mid cycle.

How do I go about sourcing pharma?

Hi guys. I'm new to this board, but was directed here by a member on another. I need some guidance.

Basically I don't know how to source pharm grade chems, but I need to figure something out because I have a pretty bad case of gyno now from multiple bunk RC's each from sources that were supposed to be legit :(

I need caber and I need it to be legit and correctly dosed. I also need some chems for PCT as I don't trust what I have anymore and I'm mid cycle.

AgentYes is good to go on all of your needs bro!

Hmmm sent an email yesterday and today with no response yet. Wasn't sure if AY did chems or what...

Anyone else peeps recommend?

I've never waited more than 2-3 hours for a response.. Maybe she didn't get it. Make sure you're emailing from safe-mail or another secure mail provider

I've never waited more than 2-3 hours for a response.. Maybe she didn't get it. Make sure you're emailing from safe-mail or another secure mail provider

Oh, I was not... How would I do this?

Ay never takes long to respond to emails. 4 hours tops and usually within a few mins. Great service.

Bunk or not caber isnt gonna cure your gyno You need a serm like raloxifene or tamoxifen. On cycle an ai and serm combo perhaps. Ive never had a bad experience with cem RC's btw.

IML Gear Cream!
Bunk or not caber isnt gonna cure your gyno You need a serm like raloxifene or tamoxifen. On cycle an ai and serm combo perhaps. Ive never had a bad experience with cem RC's btw.

Thanks Jimmy. I'm not expecting a cure. I will need surgery at this point. But i want to try pinning and i need to be sure I can prevent any more aggrivation/growth...

I have SERM's and AI's (but no confidence in them)... I'm going to need caber for Future adventures as I plan to try tren and/or nandrolone products. Not having the best of luck with RC's so I figured I would get the Caber, and a new SERM and AI when I had a legit source for pharma.

Wow you guys weren't kidding. Signed up and sent from a safe-mail and she already responded! That was like 3 minutes... Thanks again for the help

A course of letro and caber will surely shrink it a lot.

Dang, she's out of stock on the caber right now... Is there any where else that has legit pharma?

Cost looks pretty good actually. That shit is pretty expensive usually

I highly rec CEM for RC's and peptides, never been bunk for me and have been a round for a while.

They dont have caber but have Prami which I rec over caber. Caber would degrade quickly in solution so avoid any place selling caber unless its in tab from.
using the letro now with good results.

Thank you. Looks like I'll be giving one more RC a try... I'm scared of prami from some horror stories I have heard but I'll get over it, work my dose up slooooowly and I'll probably be ok.

Back