• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TrueNutrition.com ....top quality stuff or overpriced bs?

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just came across this website (truenutrition.com) that has some pretty cool products and they let you customize your protein etc..., like the flavor as well as having add ins like turmeric, multivitamins, bcaa's etc.... they even have oatmeal and stuff like that and you can choose a stand up bag or a jug to have your stuff put in.
I was looking for a hydrolyzed casein powder online and their site came up.

Anyway, I'd never heard of them and was wondering if anybody has used them and if you liked it or not. Also, what you bought?

Just came across this website (truenutrition.com) that has some pretty cool products and they let you customize your protein etc..., like the flavor as well as having add ins like turmeric, multivitamins, bcaa's etc.... they even have oatmeal and stuff like that and you can choose a stand up bag or a jug to have your stuff put in.
I was looking for a hydrolyzed casein powder online and their site came up.

Anyway, I'd never heard of them and was wondering if anybody has used them and if you liked it or not. Also, what you bought?

So far so good. I didn’t care for the protein that I created awhile back but everything else was good

It’s the best.

Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking I would just mix it with Vodka and OJ and see how that goes.... ;)

On a serious note what do you mix yours with man?

HBCDs, EAAs, plus lots of citrulline malate and a squirt of orange juice mix.. it actually tastes amazing imo.

Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking I would just mix it with Vodka and OJ and see how that goes.... ;)

On a serious note what do you mix yours with man?
The highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin from there in strawberry sorbet flavor.

If not that , a ton of crystal light

Back