• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back Injury

hyperlite1156

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any members have had a back injury I herniated my L5/S1 and had surgery 4 years ago for it. Through a lot of therapy and after being addicted to painkillers for a few years and being on subs I am in a lot better place. I use to lift regularly in the military until I got hurt, and did a cycle of test-e. I was wondering if anyone on here had any advice, tips, regimens, or a supplement or AAS that has helped the recover that helped them to keep their back in check while lifting? Any advice would be appreciated. I do a lot of core exercises everyday to keep my core strong. My stats are 5’9”, 175lbs, and low body fat. Right now workout five times a week and have my diet dialed in pretty good still some tweaking needed. Thanks for any help in advance.

Bests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca hides pain, at least in my shoulders and tendons. I have herniated disc too. I don’t deadlift heavy. All about volume these days.

Deca hides pain, at least in my shoulders and tendons. I have herniated disc too. I don’t deadlift heavy. All about volume these days.

Thanks for the tip. I understand that volume would matter a bunch.

The deca thing I have read about it on here. Seems to be just while on cycle and little after. Just will have to deal with any pain for now and hopefully stem cell therapy will be here one day.

man i feel ya. I have a really bad back. I have been constantly in the chiropractor. But I will tell you what helps. It doesnt heal but I constantly use my inversion table. Every other day to maintain and i can keep it manageable.

Back