• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
Ahhh good ol tren base. So many memories. I remember my first time using tren base.....

jack_nicholas_thinking.jpg

This is something you can stock up on for days where you just don't feel like dragging your ass to the gym. Pin this....wait....feel the power come over you....go kill it. It's so cheap and so useful.....and so dangerous if you don't know what you're getting into.

Does anyone have experience with tren base? Either water or oil based? I've used PSL's water based tren base enough times to say that it's one of my favorite products that I always keep a steady supply of. I'm curious if people have tried the oil based version and which one you like better?

I've only gotten the chance to experience oil based test base and I can honestly say other than the PIP...water based is better. It kicks harder and faster, doesn't stink up the room, and wears off just in time and doesn't linger.

Thoughts???

tren base is one of my favorites! i've only used oil based tren base and i can't wait to stock up on more! tren base+dbol or sdrol is my go to combo. insane endurance in the gym plus the most crippling pumps i've ever experienced.

tren base is one of my favorites! i've only used oil based tren base and i can't wait to stock up on more! tren base+dbol or sdrol is my go to combo. insane endurance in the gym plus the most crippling pumps i've ever experienced.
Glad to hear that oil based delivers similar results. As far as test base I've used a lot of both oil and water based. I like oil because it's easier to pin and easier to make higher concentrations. I have to pin 2mL of water based just to get my normal 100mg dose. However I like water based in the fact that it seems to have a faster, stronger kick, and also seems to wear off quicker.

I'd recommend trying water based tren base if you get around to it. I'm curious to see if you'd notice a difference in the aspects I mentioned.

What gauge needle do you pin the water based tren/Test with? I find oil easier to pin through smaller needle vs. water based suspension

What gauge needle do you pin the water based tren/Test with? I find oil easier to pin through smaller needle vs. water based suspension
Kind of depends. I've found that with slin pins because they are so narrow they are able to generate more PSI within the barrel and you can get away with as small as a 27g. With a 3cc luer lock syringe I wouldn't go any smaller than 23g. It helps if you mix it with an oil based substance as well.

get your pre workout on............... and try the test base as well!

IML Gear Cream!
Tren base will get you ready to go to war lol however tren in general makes me flat as a pancake so i often run it with nandrolone dbol or Anadrol so I don’t feel so flat all day. It’s a different type of flat if that makes any sense, still a good look being on tren but just not feeling full or hard

Tren base will get you ready to go to war lol however tren in general makes me flat as a pancake so i often run it with nandrolone dbol or Anadrol so I don’t feel so flat all day. It’s a different type of flat if that makes any sense, still a good look being on tren but just not feeling full or hard
this stuff is fire man... I agree on running those orals.. Its a must so you dont get grainy and flatten out.. in fact drol I stay vascular as hell,, its more of a muscle belly full, unlike dbol where its subq

Did someone say, Tren Base?? :twothumbs:

Attachments

• 20191010_224049_50_50.jpg
    20191010_224049_50_50.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 76
Tren base and dbol baaaaybaaa

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Im going to be giving a review on both of them. Cant wait

yeah boy... I'll give your store credit off your next order for the review, no matter what the outcome is..

I use a 20g to pull it, an it works great with a 25g..

yeah boy... I'll give your store credit off your next order for the review, no matter what the outcome is..

I use a 20g to pull it, an it works great with a 25g..
25 too slow for Bigdaddy
I wanna cough and have pins and needles all over my face and eyeballs...im jammin 23g ...

WHAAAAM LOL

Get Shredded!
25 too slow for Bigdaddy
I wanna cough and have pins and needles all over my face and eyeballs...im jammin 23g ...

WHAAAAM LOL

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!

this literally made me laugh my butt off...

SALE 10% off!!!
Trenbolone Base - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

fbbfd01a550b4ec202ea7c9454f11a1a.jpg

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Water solution
Comes In: 10ml vial - 50mg/mll
Dosage: 50-200mg/ED
Active time: Approx 12 hours
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Shipping from Europe
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I challeng anyone to get those for pre workout, if you dont like it, I will give your a refund!!!

You want to find out what you really are made of?
Tren Base pre-workout will Maximize your BEAST MODE!

4c4b0036fb43f34ad0a261b99c366ad7.gif

Go to https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ and get ready to breakout.
Pay with BTC and save big on your entire order including this Beast In A Bottle.

I used to go crazy with Tren base and Test base. The combo would put me in a trance. Just don't breathe on any of the weights I'm using or you might awaken a sleeping giant.

You have a LOVE HATE relationship with Tren.
You LOVE all the benefits, and HATE the vicious sides.
Well here ya go...Tren Base
Get the benefits in the gym but without the lingering sides.

5187659e1c9d684d7b1ba6f7364c0717.gif

From your friends at https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Back