• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

your top 5 supplements

chemicalyouth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gear works there's no debate about that. Good diet, rest, protein consumption, etc. are all important. When trying to achieve a synergistic effect supplements in my opinion can be helpful. My question is what are your 5 top choices for creating this synergy. If you have a favorite brand mention it, if you just want to say "creatine" or "protein powder" without mentioning a brand, that's fine as well. From your experience what are the best 5 supplements to take to improve the synergy when on gear? For example Cell Mass by BSN, Animal Pak multis, Whey Protein, etc... Looking for some feedback based on personal experiences.

I have used Nutrobal with Ostarine.
The dosage was 15mg+10mg for the 15-week cycle.
This stack was superb for my muscle mass and cutting fat.

I keep it simple. Multi-vitamins, protein, liver detox, aminos and citriline malate or arginine. I go the inexpensive route but seek quality. GNC has a decent clearance rack every month. Their is 4 stores in my vicinity.

1. Creatine
2. Vitamin D. Yup. I take a shit ton of Vitamin D and feel absolutely amazing day in day out and the recommended RDA is extremely outdated.
3. Beta Alanine
4. Citrulline Malate
5. BCAAs which I only take when I'm suffering from some intense soreness.

1. Creatine
2. Vitamin D. Yup. I take a shit ton of Vitamin D and feel absolutely amazing day in day out and the recommended RDA is extremely outdated.
3. Beta Alanine
4. Citrulline Malate
5. BCAAs which I only take when I'm suffering from some intense soreness.

How much vitamin d to feel absolutely amazing?

nutrients have such a heavy reliance on other nutrients that just 5 can be problematic. Vit D is a good one but im sure we have all heard the horror stories of toxicity which is largely due to not enough magnesium to support the vit D.

Vit C has been the biggest for me, the health benefits for joints is nothing short of amazing. Most people dont realize vit C is critical component of collagen synthesis.

Magnesium
potassium is another huge one for me.
B12(methylcobalamin sublingual)

Red Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa Monnieri and Omega-3 Fatty acids

Fish Oil
Red Yeast Rice (Rx grade from oversea's)
Co-Q10
Blockade (full organ support)
Protein/Creatine/BCAA shake

Fish Oil, ALA, Potassium, and Taurine, and my BCAAs for intra workout. Also throw in some activated charcoal and psyllium husk powder to keep the insides happy. Especially since I’m doing Keto, things can get backed up if you don’t add some type of fiber into the diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back