• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TPP/NPP who has ran this cylce and with what?

LAVIC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I am going to run my 4th cycle of GC TPP/NPP just wondering who has tried it and what they ran it with and how often? Thanks

I'm certain you will get some great feedback!!💪

just finished almost 10 weeks. started at 1ml eod with another labs sdrol for the first 25 days. dropped the sdrol and upped the blend to 1ml ed and did 6 weeks at that. goal was lean bulk. loved it. no water retention or bloat, joints felt great, strength climbed pretty steadily. ran adex 1mg eod cuz I'm slightly gyno prone (know from last blood test) and also ran caber just in case. gained 13lbs while staying lean and vascular. its def good shit!

just finished almost 10 weeks. started at 1ml eod with another labs sdrol for the first 25 days. dropped the sdrol and upped the blend to 1ml ed and did 6 weeks at that. goal was lean bulk. loved it. no water retention or bloat, joints felt great, strength climbed pretty steadily. ran adex 1mg eod cuz I'm slightly gyno prone (know from last blood test) and also ran caber just in case. gained 13lbs while staying lean and vascular. its def good shit!

Thanks for the response I was wondering how this would do without taking the sdrol, just by itself or if anyone has tried a different combo.... I did labs prior as I took 2 months off and cruzed on 250 a week of test never tried this but have been pining eod this week so far. Not sure if it is placebo or because i was off for 2 months but strength has come back with a vengeance which is awesome. Diet is great and just looking for others that have done this with suggestions if any.

I would try and pin this 1ml every 3rd day and see how you react. I like to start low and get the most I can out of it before jumping up. Just my two cents.

Back