• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hows the var?

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Honestly havent ran var in 5 years. Just always sketchy with capped products cuz im afraid of getting tbol or dbol. But gearchurch is only .10 more a cap so i highly doubt anything like thats going on so im interested in running it for my contest prep. I seen a female log, but any guys run it? Doses with it? Thanks for any input

I've ran it preworkout and loved it. I believe GC runs it regularly and can chime in. Its a great product.

Honestly havent ran var in 5 years. Just always sketchy with capped products cuz im afraid of getting tbol or dbol. But gearchurch is only .10 more a cap so i highly doubt anything like thats going on so im interested in running it for my contest prep. I seen a female log, but any guys run it? Doses with it? Thanks for any input

I'm definitely a big fan of it as I love Var as an add on to whatever cycle I'm running. I run it at 80mg a day. 40mg when I wake up and 12 hours later. I've known people that ran it at 120mg a day but not sure if there was any real added benefits to running it at that dosage vs 80mg a day.

Here's a link from when Lokthan tested our Anavar before his lady started using it.

oops forgot to include the link.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/76504-Anavar-labmax-pics

Last edited:

I believe it was already linked but my husband used lab max and my capsules were all legit. All of my sides were on par for var and all subsided while I easily was able to handle 20mg for weeks and still easily could have! I am (as of two days ago) finally taking a break after months of use for only personal reasons completely unrelated. Me and Lok have had a shit show of a year and jsut want to take a knee :) but I plan to immediately jump back on to GCs var ! Good luck to you brother :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

female dose. GC only has 20s. How to run a lady dose on this ? such ad 5mg and 5mg?

ideas?

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

female dose. GC only has 20s. How to run a lady dose on this ? such ad 5mg and 5mg?

ideas?

they sent me 10mgs

Also. You can jsut silt the powder

rad. i was requesting it aa you sent it.
rock on. thx man .

Thanks for some input. Was thinking 80mg with 50mg winny. Good duo. Appreciate it!

IML Gear Cream!
If it’s dosed at 20mg, what would the protocol be? 2 tabs in the morning and then 2 tabs in the evening? How many weeks? Asking for a friend. 😀

If it’s dosed at 20mg, what would the protocol be? 2 tabs in the morning and then 2 tabs in the evening? How many weeks? Asking for a friend. 

Yes sir that's how I dose. 2 in the morning and the other 2 about 12 hours later. On cycle I generally run it for 6-8 weeks at a time.

We were out of it for a few weeks while waiting on the raws. It's back in stock and I just sent you a PM with the updated list.

he woulda got it faster if he sent a dick pick that’s what I did

I like my Var at 20mgs pre workout and 20mgs 8 hours later. 40mgs is a great dose with minor disruptions to the lipids. I'll run it 5-6 weeks and then switch compounds.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge men, I know I could have researched it online, but sometimes it better to get it straight from the horses mouth.

Back