• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who else is cutting?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
?
4d28d71ad6ba22c53987219dc370cc62.jpg

Oh boy! I gave up my cheat meal tonight for chicken and veggies. I want a burger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started last week.

I hate you.....:)
I earned this damn thing!

I mean, the one I had to force down yesterday cranked my metabolism up so high, I was at a lower weight this afternoon after 5 meals then yesterday morning empty

I earned this damn thing!

I mean, the one I had to force down yesterday cranked my metabolism up so high, I was at a lower weight this afternoon after 5 meals then yesterday morning empty

Oh gawd!!!

Hahaha you bastard :clapping:
I’m so glad I’m bulking right now.

IML Gear Cream!
This looks fun and everything but, after eating that 1lb double bacon, double cheese burger and sweet potato fries, the Philly was tough to get down.

The unforseen pain will come tomorrow in the bathroom.

This looks fun and everything but, after eating that 1lb double bacon, double cheese burger and sweet potato fries, the Philly was tough to get down.

lol, that’s gonna be rough

I hope your ass burns like the rays of a thousand suns you mean SOB ;)
I can FEEL the drool gathering at the back of my mouth

monty where is that from? they closed the only smash burger by me, that place was great for a quick burger

Started 2 weeks ago. Pizza slice and a beer is my cheat meal for Friday night but that might have to be mine for next Friday that looks so yummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monty where is that from? they closed the only smash burger by me, that place was great for a quick burger
It's a little shit hole place right down the road from me. Probably unsanitary as fuck but, they have the best burger I've ever eaten.

No disrespect bro but umm ..... Barfffff.... Let's stick to blt's and a baked potato. Since i don't need to lie here is what i got for a snack. Now look it's not everyday but for some reason i got so hungry so fast i could not help it. I went to McDonald's got a $3 triple cheese burger. Med fries and a water. I smashed it about a mile down the road i stopped at a park and threw up some got on the car door the rest in the snow.

Now explain to me how some ppl brag about eating 2-3 of them....now i got a lil pudgy gut but not even that bad like im not afraid to go shirtless but come on who eats this shit.. Anyway you got a solid body i guess you can do that not for me bro.. Enjoy it..

Cheapthreads out.

Besides the fries, imo, i dont find it a cheat meal. Actually, i find it perfectly fine fitting into whether im cutting or bulking..

Ok, this is going to sound gay AF but...
My coach has me eating so much chicken, fish and shit that for my cheat meal I crave one of my wife's amazing vegan dishes and/or a few pitas slathered with hummus, shatta and olives.

What have become?

Back