• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bars

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Am I the only one who goes to a gay bar and doesn’t drink ? I’ll have a sip of what my ladyboy is drinking . I take advantage of drunk trannys and the free pop refills . I always go with my ladyboy and her tranny friends. They drink , i just don’t like to drink alcohol but dig man cum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably, most members of this board make more than minimum wage.

when you say bar you mean like a place they serve food too? if so then a lot of guys here dont drink or are in aa or whatever.
i only stared drinking a few years ago socially ... before then never ...
these days i would be hard pressed not to go out and not knock back 3-4 double shots and a beer or 2 .
but i keep zero liquor in my house ... drinking out inst cheap.. i spend $100 bucks only on drinks for just me at the local sports bar on a Sunday

I think they serve food , the bar I go to has a $5 cover , they do have a live band . There is 8 shooters of schnapps in my House ( given to me for Christmas ) . I used to be a heavy drinker , but it was never just drinking and I’d always drive. I drove from the north side of Chicago to the south side drunk as fuck . I was at a cop bar . Those guys shove liquor in your face like it’s the end of the world . I ended up getting pulled over for going 50 in a 30 . No license no insurance tags expired while smoking a joint . If I didn’t have cops in my car I’d probably have a dui on my rap sheet

I thought thread was going to be about xanax bars. The only bars i go to rape young children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought thread was going to be about protein bars. The only bars i go to.

You should try eating some of them, you and bomber might be able to fit a XXXL together if you did.

You should try eating some of them, you and bomber might be able to fit a XXXL together if you did.

Why would i want to wear xxxl oO.
Im good with xl

IML Gear Cream!
Asian women are not 6 feet tall unless i wear crop tops not going to fit. Sorry to disappoint.

Btw is it your wildest gay fantasy to see me n bombr in one xxxl shirt ?

You’re right, you do indeed wear XL. Thing is, it fits you like a muumuu.

Am I the only one who goes to a gay bar and doesn’t drink ? I’ll have a sip of what my ladyboy is drinking . I take advantage of drunk trannys and the free pop refills . I always go with my ladyboy and her tranny friends. They drink , i just don’t like to drink alcohol but dig man cum.

I knew, I fucking knew bitch....🤣🤣

Sent from my DEA work phone

I thought thread was going to be about xanax bars. The only bars i go to rape young children

Told ya.....I FUCKING called it.

Told ya.....I FUCKING called it.

Aww Poirot with his multiple college degrees at it again with the funny fucking edit posts. That motherfucker is a badass, American patriot.....I wish I was born in the USA, the greatest, strongest most desired country in the universe. My one true dream is to eat the corn out of his shit so I could shit his corn jackets to feed my filthy, starving, mentally ill, butt raping, goat fucking family. I worship Poirot....wait, I worship every motherfucker on this forum because I am nothing but a festering boil on a camel's nut sack compared to Americans..shalom bitches.

Aww Poirot with his multiple college degrees at it again with the funny fucking edit posts. That motherfucker is a badass, American patriot.....I wish I was born in the USA, the greatest, strongest most desired country in the universe. My one true dream is to eat the corn out of his shit so I could shit his corn jackets to feed my filthy, starving, mentally ill, butt raping, goat fucking family. I worship Poirot....wait, I worship every motherfucker on this forum because I am nothing but a festering boil on a camel's nut sack compared to Americans..shalom bitches.

THANK YOU.....I knew you'd come around.....

.أنا الحب إلى الماعز

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Omfg, this is the most I’ve laughed here lately with the ninja Farva edits :roflmao:

I pity you pariot :D Quran was never revealed in the physical form. So you posting desecrated pictures of it. Means nothing. Just shows your insecurities and loss of good comebacks.
I bet Mohammad and Jesus both are praying for your dying neurons.

Can't believe nobody has said it doesn't matter if you drinking or not your in a gay bar.... Thats just.........

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I won't lie. I came home on leave once and my best friend since I was 9 decided to hit the clubs my fist night home. Unbeknownst to me, he took me to a gay/tranny bar to come out to me. You know what, I actually had a great time. I didn't have to buy one drink and got drunk af, even after I made it known I was straight.

I won't lie. I came home on leave once and my best friend since I was 9 decided to hit the clubs my fist night home. Unbeknownst to me, he took me to a gay/tranny bar to come out to me. You know what, I actually had a great time. I didn't have to buy one drink and got drunk af, even after I made it known I was straight.
Lol, I guess that's a good way to drink for cheap. I'd be worried one of those guys would slip a rufee or GHB in my drink and I'd wake up with a sore butt hole.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Lol, I guess that's a good way to drink for cheap. I'd be worried one of those guys would slip a rufee or GHB in my drink and I'd wake up with a sore butt hole.

That did cross my mind, but my best friend is like 6' 4" 250 plus pounds at the time and always has my back. Lol

That did cross my mind, but my best friend is like 6' 4" 250 plus pounds at the time and always has my back. Lol
That's good, cause a lot of those gay boys are jacked as fuck, so even without being doped they could probably take someone's ass if they wanted lol. I went into a gay bar unknowingly years ago, and ended up hanging for a while tripping on all the weird shit going on. I never realized how many fag hag girls went to meet gay dudes to watch them fuck each other.

That's good, cause a lot of those gay boys are jacked as fuck, so even without being doped they could probably take someone's ass if they wanted lol. I went into a gay bar unknowingly years ago, and ended up hanging for a while tripping on all the weird shit going on. I never realized how many fag hag girls went to meet gay dudes to watch them fuck each other.

Yeah, seems all the fag hags are plumpers. Lol

Oh shit, we're best friends....although I've lost 7 lbs!

I pity you pariot :D Quran was never revealed in the physical form. So you posting desecrated pictures of it. Means nothing. Just shows your insecurities and loss of good comebacks.
I bet Mohammad and Jesus both are praying for your dying neurons.

Blah blah blah.....

Back