• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

summy bear, bobr and haj

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
same person? they like each other troll everyone else, show up and disappear at the same time. coincidence?

That is certainly a possibility but mods can see the IP of posts. Although they like the entertainment factor. They will never tell you if we are the same or not :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is certainly a possibility but mods can see the IP of posts. Although they like the entertainment factor. They will never tell you if we are the same or not :D

Vpn ftw

Fuck allah

Jesus fucked Allah in the pooper while Buddha jerked off in the corner.

Shiva and Ganesh were busy giving each other a double Dutch rudder.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I’ve actually been having fucked up sleep , perhaps I like raj & sumner because we are the weirdos , the outcast . My other alias is in your moms cell phone under king ding dong

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus fucked Allah in the pooper while Buddha jerked off in the corner.

Shiva and Ganesh were busy giving each other a double Dutch rudder.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

What's "double dutch rudder?"

same person? they like each other troll everyone else, show up and disappear at the same time. coincidence?
I traced Scumner and Bummers UP addy by sending them emails...both were in proximity

Sent from my DEA work phone

You jack me while I jack you...

Now it getting a bit ghey in here lol

I'd say all 3 are like the 3 stooges hahahaha. They are so entertaining in their own way, and that keeps eyeballs on this board.

I'd say all 3 are like the 3 stooges hahahaha. They are so entertaining in their own way, and that keeps eyeballs on this board.
The double rubber is fagetry....I'm an "angry raccoon" kinda guy....

Urban Dictionary..

I traced Scumner and Bummers UP addy by sending them emails...both were in proximity

You talking about hacking and tracing makes me laugh.
You probably got scammed by the nigerian emails 5 times.

Entertaining? reminds me of my sisters.
Excluding Raj don't know or seen much of him, yet.

He knows....trust me, his imman has a monster cock, he told me so....

No I didnt -.- did you jack my imam off too ?

Same applies to White guys if you go in n.o..... everyone's racist bro

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know a few people who were tied to terrorist cells .he took out 9 people at Oregon umpqua ...

Back