• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

0500 est

I am, the sun won’t be up for a couple more hours.
Now Go Make It Harder, Hit It Hard, There’s No Other Way. Yeah!!! More!!!! More!!!! Get It Man!

0300 workout, work at 0530

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I’m up at four to get to work by five no damn way I’m getting up any earlier.

Up at 3:10am to workout at 4am.

I'm pretty weak that early in the morning. Usually try to hit the gym later.

I work 4:30 pm to 3am. Fuckin weird schedule, id prefer to work a true graveyard like midnight to 10:30 am and just get to bed super early but it is what it is

I work 4:30 pm to 3am. Fuckin weird schedule, id prefer to work a true graveyard like midnight to 10:30 am and just get to bed super early but it is what it is

That is a real shitty roster. Most 12 hr night shifts around here are 6pm - 6am

Yeah it’s rough but I get paid more just for working at nights. I’m used to it so it’s not too bad, in our 105+ degree summers it’s a blessing

10-11:30. Sometimes before that. I put my boys down at 9 end up passing out before 10 on the couch wake up at 12 ish and go to bed.

Up and headed to gym, anyone else?
0430, was just getting up....I hit 24hr Fatness 3x's a week and pedal 1-2 days a week.

Sent from my DEA work phone

I’m a night owl, can’t do that 5am thing. Madness. Although I gotta say, the gym was stupid packed tonight, so maybe you’re onto something.

I’m a night owl, can’t do that 5am thing. Madness. Although I gotta say, the gym was stupid packed tonight, so maybe you’re onto something.

That’s the payoff, also after training I am super productive in the morning

Back