• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Resting nuts

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How is RESTING Nuts doing ??? I was following him for a minute and he is working with Tren24 , but I can't find him ??? Is he done ? Or what section was he in ??? We want to see progress pics , maybe I will call Tren24 if he doesn't mind a few drinks everyday

It’s under the logs section

Oh no. I am not done. I’m just getting started in fact. Got that bulk coming up here shortly. About to add slabs of LBM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol @ Resting Nuts...Summy must be tired or needing his glasses lmao

Oh no. I am not done. I’m just getting started in fact. Got that bulk coming up here shortly. About to add slabs of LBM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok that’s great , looking forward to the new physique this summer

How is RESTING Nuts doing ??? I was following him for a minute and he is working with Tren24 , but I can't find him ??? Is he done ? Or what section was he in ??? We want to see progress pics , maybe I will call Tren24 if he doesn't mind a few drinks everyday
Why don't you post pics of your home gym, hand tattoo, Hawaian vacation, your cars and all your other lies?
Oh wait, you can't operate your IPhone....you lying cunt pig....fucking loser, lying cop is what you are.

Sent from my DEA work phone

IML Gear Cream!
Why don't you post pics of your home gym, hand tattoo, Hawaian vacation, your cars and all your other lies?
Oh wait, you can't operate your IPhone....you lying cunt pig....fucking loser, lying cop is what you are.

I already have , so give it up guy ( the gig is up )

I already have , so give it up guy ( the gig is up )
Where bitch? Link? You dumb cunt....i shit on your face...

Where bitch? Link? You dumb cunt....i shit on your face...

Dude u gotta do better than that !!! Come on now , it is getting lame and weak sauce !!! The members know you are a fraud and I am the real deal , but this is just stupid ... please stop trying to coax me into a argument because it ain’t gonna happen , now go outside of your double wide and clean that used car you want to turn ( time is money ) move your broke ass bitch ... mamma wants a used pair of shoes 👞

How about this , I will buy that played out Dodge Ram of yours and you silly empty safe , so you can actually put food on the table ... your wife can thank me later

How about this , I will buy that played out Dodge Ram of yours and you silly empty safe , so you can actually put food on the table ... your wife can thank me later
Lol.....foolish lying cunt....VACATION PICS NOW OR GET BANNED!

Lol.....foolish lying cunt....VACATION PICS NOW OR GET BANNED!

They are up you stupid fuck , open your old ass eyes ( SUMNER VACATION ) fuck me you are one stupid fuck !!!

Back