• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Put your money where your mouth is

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post a video of yourself in front of the mirror with a piece of paper that says today’s date . Let’s see how good you dirty bunkers look . I started out looking like an Ethiopian. Yea I’ve got some chub , but I can lift a lot more than before and put on serious size . Here’s another challenge with the new year coming up , find the skinniest scrawniest dude in the gym . Help him without aas then post pics at the end of 2018

Post a video of yourself in front of the mirror with a piece of paper that says today’s date . Let’s see how good you dirty bunkers look . I started out looking like an Ethiopian. Yea I’ve got some chub , but I can lift a lot more than before and put on serious size . Here’s another challenge with the new year coming up , find the skinniest scrawniest dude in the gym . Help him without aas then post pics at the end of 2018
You were black?

Pic in my log under GC sub from a couple weeks ago.

AAS is not your issue. You have to be eating and lifting wrong.

Im not 100% beach ready year round but I am consistent in my workouts regardless.

Why are you so nosy about wanting to see what people look like and all the other personal fucking info it's creepy and weird

Sent from my DEA work phone

Why are you so nosy about wanting to see what people look like and all the other personal fucking info it's creepy and weird

From the very beginning of this guy he has been trying to get people’s names phone numbers Facebook accounts

From the very beginning of this guy he has been trying to get people’s names phone numbers Facebook accounts
Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a pile of shit....beware of that motherfucker.

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a pile of shit....beware of that motherfucker.

Damn that's a savage assessment of this whole thing.

Damn that's a savage assessment of this whole thing.
Look out for black Suburbans...brutal honesty is what I'm about. I give zero fucks about shithead narcs... did you fall on your head when you were a baby? You seem like a fucking great dude with a good head on your shoulders but I'm not into getting busted by some faget fuck face piece of shit, don't fall into his trap. Call me paranoid but I did a shit ton of business with American testosterone and BSR and you see how that turned out....I miss BigTime.

Back