• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pct ????????

jcgendr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long does your body stay in a catabolic state during pct, And what are the signs that your body becomes back to normal?

To be honest you will remain catabolic until ur body is back to its normal size... The muscle you gain while on AAS can only be supported while on AAS. When you go off your bodies natural tendency is to go back to its natural bodyweight. It's just some move slower than others. So even if your test levels bounce back to normal you still do not have the level of hormone to support the extra tissue

That sucks huh!!!! So much knowledge Shrek, disappointing at times but u def got lots of knowledge. Thanx bro!!!

To be honest you will remain catabolic until ur body is back to its normal size... The muscle you gain while on AAS can only be supported while on AAS. When you go off your bodies natural tendency is to go back to its natural bodyweight. It's just some move slower than others. So even if your test levels bounce back to normal you still do not have the level of hormone to support the extra tissue

Exactly, thats why it is better to get to your genetic limit before using gear.

^^^This is so important. I am really glad I made the choice to wait until 29 to use gear and to get to a weight and strength level naturally that I could not affect much regardless of how much I dialed in diet and training.

Back