• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

60 Minutes and California gov Jerry Brown

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm an old fart and watch these shows, but I got so pissed off watching that stupid SOB talking about California's problems....you stupid fuck, you people have brought all this on yourself. You liberal assholes are blaming Trump for all your fires....Jesus Christ, he's been in office less than a year! You tree hugging geeks have been growing all this brush up around your homes for years.....you ever notice guys....YOU NEVER SEE THESE FIRES IN A TRAILOR PARK!. It's in these hills where rich assholes have no clue.....I was a firefighter for 25 yrs. I know about fighting wildfires....these people are polluting our environment more than anyone in this country....rant fucking over...

California is going to get theirs.

Not sure when but they will.

And it is the will of the people. They vote these assholes into office.

California is going to get theirs.

Not sure when but they will.

And it is the will of the people. They vote these assholes into office.
The dipshit was proud to say raising taxes for all the things they need.....they are taxed to high heaven! I live in the good old heartland, what they do out there would never fly here. I think the people out there have their heads in their bung hole. What needs to happen is the big one....a big fricken earthquake that drops that big federal tit sucking state into the ocean....lol!
You see all that smoke that is going out to the Pacific Ocean on satellite pictures from space? How would you all like it if I the fricken wind would be out of the west? They would be choking our ass out! And them stupid fucks are worried about air quality...

Last edited:
The dipshit was proud to say raising taxes for all the things they need.....they are taxed to high heaven! I live in the good old heartland, what they do out there would never fly here. I think the people out there have their heads in their bung hole. What needs to happen is the big one....a big fricken earthquake that drops that big federal tit sucking state into the ocean....lol!
You see all that smoke that is going out to the Pacific Ocean on satellite pictures from space? How would you all like it if I the fricken wind would be out of the west? They would be choking our ass out! And them stupid fucks are worried about air quality...
Just recently the gas tax went from 29.7 cents per gallon to 41.7 cents!!!

This is because for the last decade or so all the gas tax money was diverted from road maintenance and upgrades to social services.

Did you know California is 13% of this country's population but has 33% of the welfare recipients? Why is that? Partially because of a very lenient welfare system and willingness to look the other way for legal status when qualifying a family for funds.

California also has the highest unfunded pension liability for state employees. No one knows for sure but some say it is as high as 500,000,000,000 dollars!

When describing California most economists say it is an ungovernable state.

And California has some whacky and weird projects that they cannot afford. One is the high speed train that is supposed to go from San Francisco to Los Angeles in 1 1/2 hours or something like that. They have not shoveled one scoop of dirt and cost overruns are triple the original estimate. Now they want the train to initially be built so it can go from Fresno to Bakersfield or something like that. If you ever been to the San Joaquin Valley it is total nothingness with farmland, nothing else. I guess the farm workers will have a faster way to get from crop to crop....fucking idiots.

Sounds worth the money doesn't it :jerkit:

most people never realize that califonia is a large state, it would be like saying those liberals in new york are fucking it up for people in alabama. shit gets voted in without people getting any choice here because the major cities, but majority of this state is country side and farms.
its been out of control here, but its also been cool to see our community come together to help people in need, I went to the shelter at ventura county fairgrounds and droppped off water and there was a log traffic jam of cars from people donating clothes, blankets food and water.

Guess that's the price we pay for having some of the absolute best/driest weather bar none. Beautiful Sandy beaches polluted by Tijuana sewage. Oh and don't forget some of the cleanest air quality especially in the Los Angeles area. Don't forget about the ebt fucking dirtbags who never get audited for at least lookin for a job! Meanwhile they spend out incredibly high taxes dollars to buy crab legs and pull cash out for whatever reason they deem appropriate. All while having the latest iPhone, a 25k vehicle, and designer purse. Smmfdh

having record rainfall last winter then heading into a drought again this rain season has nothing to do with trump or jerry brown
having a dry brush fire with 80mph dry winds has nothing to with conservative politics or liberal politics.
this whole event is rain and wind anything else is fake news

That stupid fuck stood on a podium saying those fires in NoCal were started by global warming when the state investigators had already stated many of the fires were started by arson and bad power lines that sparked during the high winds.

You cannot find a bigger dumb fuck then Moonbeam Brown. If he were not termed out this year he would get re-elected in a heartbeat.

That is how fucking stupid people are in California.

That stupid fuck stood on a podium saying those fires in NoCal were started by global warming when the state investigators had already stated many of the fires were started by arson and bad power lines that sparked during the high winds.

You cannot find a bigger dumb fuck then Moonbeam Brown. If he were not termed out this year he would get re-elected in a heartbeat.

Jerry Brown campaigned on being to old to be in politics for his career, he was going to do what was right whether it was liberal or conservative, but once he got in it was back to democratic bullshit, the people were duped

A lot of those fires could probably be avoided if they did controlled Burns, I heard California does not do any controlled burning. I lease 3600 acres and we do controlled Burns to control the undergrowth.

IML Gear Cream!
most people never realize that califonia is a large state, it would be like saying those liberals in new york are fucking it up for people in alabama. shit gets voted in without people getting any choice here because the major cities, but majority of this state is country side and farms.
its been out of control here, but its also been cool to see our community come together to help people in need, I went to the shelter at ventura county fairgrounds and droppped off water and there was a log traffic jam of cars from people donating clothes, blankets food and water.
My aunt almost lost her house up on clearpoint and they are still evacuated staying in hotels . They were lucky but damn near everyone of those 900k+ houses are burnt to the ground.

I couldn't have said it better!!! That stupid asshat is a typical liberal that always wants to blame problems on someone on the conservative side...yes, it's been dry, but it's not a GOP problem. I wanted puke listening to him. I'm surprised he didn't blame George Bush for the whole damn mess!

A lot of those fires could probably be avoided if they did controlled Burns, I heard California does not do any controlled burning. I lease 3600 acres and we do controlled Burns to control the undergrowth.

Northern California does do controled burns but they occasionally try it when it’s too windy and have lost control from time to time and people have lost homes because of poor planning or plain stupidity

+1. I'm from California, it's fucking retarded. First chance I get I'm moving to Texas. Fuck this place. Backward ass political shit has driven this entire state into the ground. Gas tax is even more absurd now than it ever was, and all for what? To move more of it into the general fund so they can keep padding the welfare system that is dominated by illegal immigrants? They're going after the agriculture too. It won't be long before they shut that industry down harder than they already are.

Like you said here, it's the small metropolitan areas that have fucked this place for all the rest of us. Getting the fuck out is my plan. I've tried doing my part. This place is beyond repair at this point. Too bad because it's probably the most beautiful & comfortable state I've ever been to, and I've been to about 60% of the US at one time or another.

Ugh. Rant over

Northern California does do controled burns but they occasionally try it when it’s too windy and have lost control from time to time and people have lost homes because of poor planning or plain stupidity
They rarely lose control from what I remember over the last 10ish years. I think I can only remember two in that time. The problem is that they let it go too damn long in between and the underbrush like manzanita gets out of control, then it burns too damn hot and can't be controlled. We've had lots of wildlife management issues here that can also be attributed to lack of controlled burns (no food) and bad hunting regulations (can't kill mountain lions, they eat every deer and elk they can kill). You're about as likely to see a cat as you are a buck in some areas. It's ridiculous

Texas doesn't want you GC. Nothing they hate more than a californeeean.
Even if you were a goat roping, bull riding, six gun slinger out of the Gold Country they will consider you a yankee California liberal faggot.
Texas is a very, very strange place. I always say that Texas is a great place, if you're a Texan.
Its the only place I ever heard anything like "I ain't never left Texas. They got everything I need right here."
Odd indeed.
You know the joke about how do you know if someone is a vegan or cross fitter? They'll tell you in the first 20 seconds.
Add Texas to that list. And they'll quickly tell you how great they are....even if they've never been out of Texas.

Full disclosure: My registered domicile is Texas so as not to pay state income tax. I also have a "totin' permit" there, which is useless in Mexico. A pretty cool liberty to have though.

Most California haters have never been there. Easily the greatest state but along with that comes problems. Nothing like surfing in the morning then driving up to the mountain for a little snow skiing, on the same day.

Texas doesn't want you GC. Nothing they hate more than a californeeean.
Even if you were a goat roping, bull riding, six gun slinger out of the Gold Country they will consider you a yankee California liberal faggot.
Texas is a very, very strange place. I always say that Texas is a great place, if you're a Texan.
Its the only place I ever heard anything like "I ain't never left Texas. They got everything I need right here."
Odd indeed.
You know the joke about how do you know if someone is a vegan or cross fitter? They'll tell you in the first 20 seconds.
Add Texas to that list. And they'll quickly tell you how great they are....even if they've never been out of Texas.

Full disclosure: My registered domicile is Texas so as not to pay state income tax. I also have a "totin' permit" there, which is useless in Mexico. A pretty cool liberty to have though.

Most California haters have never been there. Easily the greatest state but along with that comes problems. Nothing like surfing in the morning then driving up to the mountain for a little snow skiing, on the same day.
Heh, try Oregon, they HATE Californians.

And they are just as liberal as Californians

Heh, try Oregon, they HATE Californians.

And they are just as liberal as Californians
Was my concern with Spokane.
Looking at houses in the $200k range I notice the sale prices ten years ago were around $70k! I wonder who they blame for that? Lol!

That Oregon thing is very strange indeed. I thought the liberal lifestyle was all about love? Lol

Was my concern with Spokane.
Looking at houses in the $200k range I notice the sale prices ten years ago were around $70k! I wonder who they blame for that? Lol!

That Oregon thing is very strange indeed. I thought the liberal lifestyle was all about love? Lol
Californians are willing to pay higher prices for homes which drives up the cost for the locals.

And as soon as a bunch of Californians move in they start wanting to change how things are run within the community they live in.

In Portland the locals there are totally fed up with the Californians there is a advertising campaign telling them not to move in.

Honestly, I don't blame them.

http://thatoregonlife.com/2016/10/oregonians-hate-californians/

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/07/03/go-back-to-california-painted-on-prius-in-portland/

Get Shredded!
I don't really give a shit if they want me or not. Soon they'll need us to keep their state from getting flushed like the West coast. It's simple demographics honestly.

The funny thing is that most people have always thought I was from Texas because of the way I handle myself and the fact that I somehow ended up with a bit of an accent. I've spent time there, it's actually a lot like where I live now. You'd be surprised

Guess that's the price we pay for having some of the absolute best/driest weather bar none. Beautiful Sandy beaches polluted by Tijuana sewage. Oh and don't forget some of the cleanest air quality especially in the Los Angeles area. Don't forget about the ebt fucking dirtbags who never get audited for at least lookin for a job! Meanwhile they spend out incredibly high taxes dollars to buy crab legs and pull cash out for whatever reason they deem appropriate. All while having the latest iPhone, a 25k vehicle, and designer purse. Smmfdh

Pull cash out?

They get cash?

Back