• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testoviron Depot Bayer. Testosterone Enanthate

They are exactly as advertised.

250mg of test e

I’ve got a couple boxes of those layin around, haven’t ran em, let me know how you like em

they only cost me 3 dollars per box. hopefully they are real.

IML Gear Cream!
What does careful even mean?

Maybe like, dont drop them bc the glass can break, or be careful opening them bc sometimes you get glass in your ass, or fingerz.

OR maybe test the shit or something bc thats a pretty got dang good deal, too good to be true type situation. I saw the same shit on a site earlier for like 7.50 a vial.

i bought them from the local pharmacy in pakistan. the exchange rate for US dollars to PKR is like 1 USD = 112PKR . so it comes out to about 3 amps for $2.50

stocked up on supplies:D

Xc3qQrK.jpg

I highly doubt these were bought for 1$ USD , even Geofmen-250 aren't that cheap.. be careful with buying anything out of paki, its very rouge now and 90% scammers.. there was a short duration some years back where it was good with a few trusted sources, but they to went rouge, and selective scammed people, and most collectors for funds were being declined because most were on the watch list.. yeah, just what you need!

I have been in the position on many occasions where I purchased amps like that to use in that region of the world. $1 to $1.50 per amp was the market value. Of course, that was there. I would expect to pay a premium in more civilized countries

A Box contains 3 amps. Price per box = 2 dollars and 45 cents = 271 PKR ( local currency )

so in essence it is about 82 cents per amp of Testosterone :250 mg/mL

I have been using 200 mg of Testoviron per week since December 2017 . Blood test was done ~6 days after last injection.

v3QMpOk.png

Get Shredded!
inject it with careful :hmm: :D
If you pay attention to the reps in this thread, the guys in th e know, they know that price sounds sketchy. So yeah, anything I'm buying dirt cheap like that I'd be careful. More often than not, you get what you pay for

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back