• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tattoo removal?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has any of you had this done with success? How big was the tat?

Great question would love to know this as well.

I’m gonna go get a referral to get mine removed. Free referral but it’s $50 per trip to have it removed. Mines an upper back tribal that stretches across my shoulders. Neck line to between the shoulder blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2525bfe565764cb8b19aacd91601b1be.jpg

Disregard the hair too lol!

It hurt like a motherfucker.

Cost me $450 to remove a $60 tattoo

Hiding a skidmark there DocGreen? :D

You should be able to get laser removal as that tat is a relatively simple design. Looking thick BTW.

My younger brother has a panther tat on his delt he's looking to get removed, but it's a colorful one.

Lol thanks MW! You should have seen the front pic. I kinda over compensated a little. That pic was my beginning log pic. I think I got hairier too

Lol thanks MW! You should have seen the front pic. I kinda over compensated a little. That pic was my beginning log pic. I think I got hairier too

Bet you must be leaner now than in that pic. I know that feeling, as I am getting hairier as I get older...time to get that shit waxed off!

My legs and calves are similar to yours, as I was a fat kid ages ago.

these are the two most common things I hear. I heard it's way more painful than getting the Tattoo. For me I don't describe my experience getting them as painful more annoying than anything but I know getting it removed is going to be painful as hell!

IML Gear Cream!

Is it completely gone? skin looks perfectly normal like nothing was ever there?

Thanks

Thanks guys. I had one of my kids shave the back of my neck when I cut my hair. I was like, hey just shave it all off. My son started gagging. I said, shut up and just do it. Geeze it’s just hair

Thanks guys. I had one of my kids shave the back of my neck when I cut my hair. I was like, hey just shave it all off. My son started gagging. I said, shut up and just do it. Geeze it’s just hair

Women are just as bad with that haha.

My wife does gag a lot. One of my guys told me, while I was putting on my uniform in my office, he said, Chief, are you wearing a Velcro sweater? The other guys laughed. No mf’er, I’m part gorilla

wy not get a cover up? unless its in a visable spot that normal clothes dont cover

wy not get a cover up? unless its in a visable spot that normal clothes dont cover

I was about to ask the same question. A skilled artist can do incredible things for cover up where u wouldn’t even tell.

I just want mine gone. I thought I wanted it when I got it but realized that it was a waste of time and money. I could have used that money on gear instead.

Maybe she was going to the wrong place but my wife went to get a tattoo removed from some laser removal place. They told her it would take about 6 sessions i think they were 50 or 60 a session. She ended up going 12 times and the tattoo is maybe half gone. Its a breast cancer thing black outline filled in with pink. The Pink is the part that you can tell is less than it was originally. Anyway 6 times to be totally gone turned into 12 times and its half gone so she kind of gave up now has a half faded tattoo. Anyone have better recommendations

Depends on the colors used mostly.

Bright colors come out easier while darker colors take a while

It feels kinda like getting a tattoo almost
.. Kinda. The place my wife went puts ice cold air on the area then hit it with the laser. I had them hit my arm just to see what it felt like. The session is fast but the area looks and feels like it's blistered for a few days. They can also do multiple sessions at once to speed the process up but, it's gonna come with more "blistering".

She had one removed and you can still see a little of it but, it was small and red /black /green. The red and green is completely gone but the black is still faint.

It won't go away COMPLETELY and, you're going to spend a lot of money if it's large and solid like tribal. I sure that's going to fucking hurt pretty good a few days after too.

Sumner, no I am not a cop! No offense OF, but I’m a Fire Chief/Medic. So I’m a steroid Firefighter!

I was about to ask the same question. A skilled artist can do incredible things for cover up where u wouldn’t even tell.

Or even rework an old design into something newer and better.

Sumner, no I am not a cop! No offense OF, but I’m a Fire Chief/Medic. So I’m a steroid Firefighter!

Firefighters/EMTs are good people...I know several who go to my gym. But yes I have friends who are cops as well.

Maybe she was going to the wrong place but my wife went to get a tattoo removed from some laser removal place. They told her it would take about 6 sessions i think they were 50 or 60 a session. She ended up going 12 times and the tattoo is maybe half gone. Its a breast cancer thing black outline filled in with pink. The Pink is the part that you can tell is less than it was originally. Anyway 6 times to be totally gone turned into 12 times and its half gone so she kind of gave up now has a half faded tattoo. Anyone have better recommendations

Ouch, that's rough brother. Your wife can get that tattoo redone into something better.

Colorful tats can take longer to remove completely vs a plain black ink one.

I had my first tat removed, was black old English letters. I went 5 rounds and it was barely visible, then I got it covered up. My had been redone once so it took a little more since so much ink was forced in. The place I go numbs you up. I didn’t feel a thing until meds wore off and then it just felt like a bad sunburn.

I know brother , i was just taking a shot at my best friend ... Take care my man

Back