• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What would you do

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Assume you have a daughter of legal age , what would you do if you found out I was dating her ? Like I was with your daughter for 3 months then you found out and realized oh shit my daughter is with bomb_r

You my friend are not the bottom of the barrel, you're like 0.242334 standard deviations away from that. I'd know that I raised her well and that's she obviously trying to milk you for your next forklift operators cheque, and maybe that old hoodie of yours from high school.

You my friend are not the bottom of the barrel, you're like 0.242334 standard deviations away from that. I'd know that I raised her well and that's she obviously trying to milk you for your next forklift operators cheque, and maybe that old hoodie of yours from high school.

My hoodies from hs don’t even fit . I’m a 2x . I used to wear a. Medium. I can hook her up with some rubber seals for her car windows or doors .

IML Gear Cream!
Remeber that offer about making bologna outta you with my sawzall....yup that pretty much summys it up, the offer still stands especially knowing how eerily similiar your ass looks like a serial rapist, not your ass i mean face. ...ahhhh whatever you know what i mean.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

My hoodies from hs don’t even fit . I’m a 2x . I used to wear a. Medium. I can hook her up with some rubber seals for her car windows or doors .

Hey I need some of those!! My truck has an air leak haha

Assume you have a daughter of legal age , what would you do if you found out I was dating her ? Like I was with your daughter for 3 months then you found out and realized oh shit my daughter is with bomb_r

My daughter would never date a cunt like you.

Back