• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pin HCG with test

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can you pin your HCG with your test?? Or do they effect each other? Do any of you do this??

Haven't tried it, but one concern I'd have is the non-mixability of the oil- and water-based compounds and their relative ease of going through the needle. If pressing hard for the oil and you hit the hcg stratum of the pin, will it suddenly explode out of the end of the needle causing extra tissue trauma?

Can you pin your HCG with your test?? Or do they effect each other? Do any of you do this??

You can do this but I would personally pin the two separate.

It's OK if you need to get by - but I would keep them separate so the dosage and pin days don't
influence each other.

yea bro your g2g pinning at the same time....but most people prefer to use a slin pin subq.....you dont even feel it and you only go just under skin surface.....but there wouldnt be any mixability problems...people mix water based injectables like winny or suspension all the time with oils

Back