• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back to TRT for me

AZZA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok all, i am seeing a endo on Friday, what should i be asking him for?, so far for TRT i have had 2 4ml Reandron shots, pain in the but cause they are 6 weeks apart. ideally i would like SUS250 every fortnight.

There are so many things to ask for when you get your blood drawn for testing. My clinic have been giving me "specifics" which I don't want. I want a full blood spectrum analysis which the hospital is scared to perform. Bits here bits there, like I'm trying to sue them for some fuck up! lol

I have more bloods to do, an ultrasound of my testes, need to work out whether the balls or pituitary is responsible. My endo wont prescribe anything until he has these. Gave me a story on a 19 year old male he is seeing, he is using GHRP-6 on a no to low carb diet and has fucked his heart.

May the Ray of Jehovah at God's End meet thee. Get a throughout blood test done so you won't proven to crazy like me! ohhhhhhwww!!

Back