• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How far would you go....

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

How far would you go.... 2 questions
I was waiting on line to pay my grocery, hand trimed organic chicken breast at 2,50$lb and organic broccoli at 2 for 1,50$ !!!
With all the shit about my wife eating disorder, I pay more attention to skinny people... Then, I saw that magazine front page!
Holly shit, Matthew McConaughey was so skinny,(pic included) look like he’s about to dye! I’ll never change my body for the one he showed in Magic Mike but... He was way more esthetic!
That lead me to ask you:
#1 How far would you go in term of body transformation for a movie or any other project?

Also, many actor did it in the past,
-De Niro for Raging Bull.
- Tom Hanks for Cast Away and Philadelphia
- Renée Zellweger for Bridget Jones's.
- Charlize Theron for Monster
-Will Smith for Ali
-Mickey Rourke for The Wrestler.
-Hilary Swank for Million Dollar Baby.
And the list goes on….

#2 Who achieve the most extreme transformation in cinema history?

christian-bales-body-transformation-13861-1294434999-4.jpg

How far would you go.... 2 questions
I was waiting on line to pay my grocery, hand trimed organic chicken breast at 2,50$lb and organic broccoli at 2 for 1,50$ !!!
With all the shit about my wife eating disorder, I pay more attention to skinny people... Then, I saw that magazine front page!
Holly shit, Matthew McConaughey was so skinny,(pic included) look like he’s about to dye! I’ll never change my body for the one he showed in Magic Mike but... He was way more esthetic!
That lead me to ask you:
#1 How far would you go in term of body transformation for a movie or any other project?

Also, many actor did it in the past,
-De Niro for Raging Bull.
- Tom Hanks for Cast Away and Philadelphia
- Renée Zellweger for Bridget Jones's.
- Charlize Theron for Monster
-Will Smith for Ali
-Mickey Rourke for The Wrestler.
-Hilary Swank for Million Dollar Baby.
And the list goes on….

#2 Who achieve the most extreme transformation in cinema history?

pic...

Attachments

• fucking skinny....jpg
    fucking skinny....jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 22
They make so much damn money I'd do whatever the role called for

They make a ton of money, have top of the line nutritionist, trainers, and doctors that monitor everything they do. The question is why wouldn't you do it?

They make a ton of money, have top of the line nutritionist, trainers, and doctors that monitor everything they do. The question is why wouldn't you do it?

^^^ I would do it, like you said with all the money they have and about to make, they can afford top of the line nutritionist, trainers, and doctors that monitor everything they do so why not but you at least have to say some of it may be a lil harsh on the body

jesus christ that must take dedication.I would be scared to death that I couldn't recover the muscle mass again.I mean I know I could but damn that would be one hard road to cover again..it's hard to believe that I was once at 6'1 150 pounds at one time.I hated being the skinny guy.I imagine being the skinny guy is as bad as being a fat chick.it's not enjoyable to any extent.that's why I'm so into helping others transform their bodies and improve their self perception and lives

Last edited:
Back