• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shredded

Okay. The dude looks weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I'm not the only one thinking he looks weird.

Maybe a tan and a wax would help?

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Odd in that he doesn't look like someone who would be in that shape....if he just showed his head he looks like a computer geek or something like that. He's in great shape thou, but needs a tan.

Maybe he’s really light skinned and 5 minutes in the sun makes him all freckly . I’m glad I stay tanned until March with 20 minutes of sun

Had to take my son to the ER Friday and there was a dude working there about 5 foot 2 or so that didn't even look like he lifts but he was holding his arms out like when guys have such huge muscled their arms stick out. Invisible muscle syndrome bs. We both noticed it.

Had to take my son to the ER Friday and there was a dude working there about 5 foot 2 or so that didn't even look like he lifts but he was holding his arms out like when guys have such huge muscled their arms stick out. Invisible muscle syndrome bs. We both noticed it.
Hi Little Wing , I think you are referring to big lat syndrome ( spell check ) , that is what we call those guys, they walk around like that have 2 watermelons under there arms !!!! What really bothers me is that , if you are in shape and have muscles , people will notice , u do NOT have to act and look like a DB !!! It is really sad ...

He has wide hips yeah but his clavicles are what gets me.

Pretty fucking lean though.

Hi Little Wing , I think you are referring to big lat syndrome ( spell check ) , that is what we call those guys, they walk around like that have 2 watermelons under there arms !!!! What really bothers me is that , if you are in shape and have muscles , people will notice , u do NOT have to act and look like a DB !!! It is really sad ...

we all it ILS around here, invisible lat syndrome :winkfinger:

He is definitely cut though. His ear lobes have to be pushing 1-2% bf. I bet you can see through those bitches from the side.

Order some MT2 from IMR ya damn newb.. :coffee:

Use my damned rep code at the checkout, 45PRS15, while you're at it to save yourself 15% and to get me a complimentary tugeye from Prince.

https://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/melanotan-2/

IronMagResearch-Peptides_0003_MELANOTAN-2-250x300.jpg

Would that help me stay tanned year round? I get very minimal sunlight yet tan very easily and stay tanned long . I’m like 1/8th Native American

Yes, it will help you stay tanned year round, even with little sun- I recommend starting low dose EOD for 2-3 weeks, then a maintenance low dose 2X/week and you will notice results- Makes everything darker though including moles, freckles, etc... Your face will get the darkest first- Go low to start or you will get nauseous- You have to see what you can tolerate- One IMR vial lasted me forever.
Would that help me stay tanned year round? I get very minimal sunlight yet tan very easily and stay tanned long . I’m like 1/8th Native American

Get Shredded!
Yes, it will help you stay tanned year round, even with little sun- I recommend starting low dose EOD for 2-3 weeks, then a maintenance low dose 2X/week and you will notice results- Makes everything darker though including moles, freckles, etc... Your face will get the darkest first- Go low to start or you will get nauseous- You have to see what you can tolerate- One IMR vial lasted me forever.

I am very fair skinned and this shit works! I use about 2 bottle every summer for the past 3 years. This stuff gives me almost a natural sunblock. I would normally have to use sunblock regularly or risk burnt skin but not when I’m using melatonin.

In one instance I was in the Bahamas and out in the sun all day. I suddenly got very very nauseous. I think I had sun poisoning but i wasn’t really red or sunburned. Normally I would have been as red as a solo cup and even blistering. I ended up staying in my room all day.

It defiantly makes me wonder about the safety of this peptide but if your vain like me you will love it. It even darkens my hair over time. If you are light colored in hair your beard will def then a few shades darker.

Oh and be prepared for morning wood.

The effects of melatonin changing your hair color, increasing tan and giving you morning wood is very strange. Too bad there is little research on this stuff.

I am very fair skinned and this shit works! I use about 2 bottle every summer for the past 3 years. This stuff gives me almost a natural sunblock. I would normally have to use sunblock regularly or risk burnt skin but not when I’m using melatonin.

In one instance I was in the Bahamas and out in the sun all day. I suddenly got very very nauseous. I think I had sun poisoning but i wasn’t really red or sunburned. Normally I would have been as red as a solo cup and even blistering. I ended up staying in my room all day.

It defiantly makes me wonder about the safety of this peptide but if your vain like me you will love it. It even darkens my hair over time. If you are light colored in hair your beard will def then a few shades darker.

Oh and be prepared for morning wood.

The effects of melatonin changing your hair color, increasing tan and giving you morning wood is very strange. Too bad there is little research on this stuff.

I haven't looked into much scientific research but I believe there is lots out there. It was discovered in a lab after all.

Well why the hell didn't you tell us this earlier, it all makes sense now, I'm surprised you're not sipping some hand sanitizer at the moment. Yes it will keep you tanned, and as was mentioned you don't need that much. If you can hit up a tanning bed once, or twice a week for 10min that will make a dramatic difference. I love this stuff, I'm currently in ghost mode but will be African like this spring.

Well why the hell didn't you tell us this earlier, it all makes sense now, I'm surprised you're not sipping some hand sanitizer at the moment. Yes it will keep you tanned, and as was mentioned you don't need that much. If you can hit up a tanning bed once, or twice a week for 10min that will make a dramatic difference. I love this stuff, I'm currently in ghost mode but will be African like this spring.

No one ever asked if I was Native American , no ty on the liquor. A toddler has probably drank more than me . I had a shot of fireball this year and 1/3 of a pitcher of beer last year . I don’t mind that awkward month of not being tanned

I wonder if I took that and got darker if I could identify as black and get welfare lmao

God what an odd dude!

The look and the personality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back