• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Upping the training from 3 days to 5 per week

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Time to get real serious , I have been drinking and partying to much lately , so I am going to really step up the diet and training and try to cut down the booze as much as I can , it’s hard because my wife and I like to go out and gamble or just go to the local pub for drinks and just have a good time ... I will say I ALWAYS keep my diet spot on , even with a hangover , that is when you are craving pizza and White Castle

Time to get real serious , I have been drinking and partying to much lately , so I am going to really step up the diet and training and try to cut down the booze as much as I can , it’s hard because my wife and I like to go out and gamble or just go to the local pub for drinks and just have a good time ... I will say I ALWAYS keep my diet spot on , even with a hangover , that is when you are craving pizza and White Castle

If your diet is ALWAYS spot on, you wouldn’t be having drinks at the local pub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your diet is ALWAYS spot on, you wouldn’t be having drinks at the local pub.

Just talking about food guy !!!!! If my diet was spot on I would mop the floor with your ass !!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait I already can !!!

Just talking about food guy !!!!! If my diet was spot on I would mop the floor with your ass !!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait I already can !!!

Oh summy when will you learn lmfao.

By the way there are many sub forums that your thousands of posts in the pit should be in

Oh summy when will you learn lmfao.

By the way there are many sub forums that your thousands of posts in the pit should be in

Nope I like them here

See summy... you aren’t a total piece of shit despite what everyone thinks

See summy... you aren’t a total piece of shit despite what everyone thinks

I am the furthest thing from a piece of shit , But don’t tell anybody , I have a reputation and it is my enjoyment shaking up cats throwing shade and talking sideways .... I will admit I DO let some of these guys get under my skin , but for the most part when I am chillin in my $2 million dollar pad just relaxing and decompressing having a cold cocktail it REALLY makes me laugh !!!!! Knowing the person on the other end just bashing me is the true piece of shit .... Those are just the HARD facts and the truth !!!!! I am far from perfect , but I love my life and my wife and my kids ......

IML Gear Cream!
Actually I think I might just book ANOTHER vacation before we head to Maui for Christmas !!! Thanks for motivating me , I will send Big Wing and those 2 other sick fucks a post card !!!

I see Big Wing and those other sick individuals are still talking sick shit in here !!!! Why don’t any of the straight adults such as myself tell them to go join or open up there own forum , showing guys sucking dick and all that suck shit they put in the diet and training section ????? Do you guys think the people in there that are looking for real diet and training answers want to see that kind of stuff ??? I would bet that they don’t

Back