• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey LADIESSSS - We have a surprise for you! WOMEN'S CYCLES!

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This one's for you ladies. The sisters of iron, the warrior princesses, the wonder women.

PSL has you covered!
lady_body_builders.jpg

First off, we'd like to apologize for not taking your needs into consideration prior to this. We've been offering great deals on pre-made, discounted cycles for men for years but never thought to offer the same great deals for women!

But we now have a solution....

PRE-DESIGNED (DISCOUNTED) CYCLES, COMBOS, AND STACKS FOR WOMEN!

Now you ladies can take advantage of the same great deals the men have had for years!

These cycles have been carefully thought out and designed with the help of some of our great customers. These are dosed properly for women with carefully chosen compounds known to be predominantly safe for women to use.

We have stacks for women of all experience levels and include EVERYTHING you'll need from start to finish. Whatever your goal may be, we have a stack for that.

Once we were given a plethora of ideas, we chose the best ones, put them together, and took a nice chunk out of the price.

***Huge shout-out to our awesome customers and forum members for helping us with cycle ideas. You guys are amazing!***

CHECK. IT. OUT.

(CLICK IMAGE)

DISCLAIMER: Generally speaking, steroids are NOT 100% safe for anyone to use, including women. These compounds are considered to be generally safe for women to use at reasonable doses but that does NOT imply that all women can run these compounds safely. Please do your research prior to using any of these compounds and always keep an eye out for unwanted side effects. Discontinue use if any unwanted side effects occur. These cycles are NOT FOOL PROOF. Cycle responsibly.

Very glad to see this all come through and work out so well :clapping:

Awesome feed back from the ASF members, happy to see you all helping out and getting involved for our lady members!

Can't wait to see some touch-downs and reviews :winkfinger:

Very glad to see this all come through and work out so well :clapping:

Awesome feed back from the ASF members, happy to see you all helping out and getting involved for our lady members!

Can't wait to see some touch-downs and reviews :winkfinger:
Hoping wife(skullz722) gets to order her suggestion. Right now were moving so stuff going on hold to situated. NY to Arizona $$$$move

Hoping wife(skullz722) gets to order her suggestion. Right now were moving so stuff going on hold to situated. NY to Arizona $$$$move
Oh good I'm glad you saw this thread....I was just about to shoot you a pm to let you know the cycles have been added.

Believe it or not, you and your wife are the inspiration behind this whole idea. When you approached me asking for advice on cycles for women it sparked an idea in my head which began this whole movement. Can't thank you and your wife enough man. This has been a great new addition for us.

Oh good I'm glad you saw this thread....I was just about to shoot you a pm to let you know the cycles have been added.

Believe it or not, you and your wife are the inspiration behind this whole idea. When you approached me asking for advice on cycles for women it sparked an idea in my head which began this whole movement. Can't thank you and your wife enough man. This has been a great new addition for us.
Thanks for that comment to me and my husband. We are here just like everyone else to learn and get advise. I am happy that it worked out great. Like he said want to get my suggestion but with the move and wedding may have to wait a little bit.

Thanks for that comment to me and my husband. We are here just like everyone else to learn and get advise. I am happy that it worked out great. Like he said want to get my suggestion but with the move and wedding may have to wait a little bit.
Take your time ma'am! Your cycle creations are now a PERMANENT addition to our lineup. And since your name is written on it, you're pretty much famous :)

But seriously, we're one of the biggest suppliers in the world (subtle brag) and you officially have your own signature item in our store. You're pretty much a big deal now ;)

Back