• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wo has experience with BPC-157?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It sounds like it works amazing for healing injuries, anyone here have personal experience with it?

Ive run BPC157 a couple times with TB500 each cycle... with tremendous results.
Had other gentlemen do the same and its worked every time. Ive heard feedback of BPC by itself being a slower fix without the TB500 added in.
My supply guys have recently backed out of the peptide business and I'm currently searching for a legit place that doesn't cost a crapton.

I was thinking of bpc-157 and MK-677, I will look into the TB500

Yes I healed my tricep tendon tear by using BPC157- 500mgs per day (IMR version) ...

My ortho had me come back 6 weeks later and the partial heal had completely torn and he released me that day. According to him, it was a 12 week healing period and he said he had never seen anyone heal that fast.

Mind you, I did not work out on that arm at all..Not once for 6 weeks. That was part of the protocol.

Worked like a charm.

I have also used TB and MK677 to help heal my Quad. I completely tore my quad off about 1.5 years ago. They had to drill 3 channels through my kneecap, pull the muscles down and attach with Kevlar and sew it into the tendon below the knee. 11month recovery.

My scar healed beautifully. You can't even see it. Leg is still recovering but honestly again, the surgeon and the PT said they had never seen someones skin heal so well and so fast after the surgery.

Also included Pepto Pro aka Hydrolized Protein. I used to admnister this in the hospital to patients to heal them faster. For fact this will improve your recovery. It's pretty pricy. $50 per lb give or take. Tastes horrible, mixes clear in water like creatine would with a spoon.

Miraculous product. Ask your doctor to prescribe you medical grade protein or try and source PEPTO PRO by DSM. Also hydrolized Collagens or Collagen will help in addition.

If you need a discount code for the IMR BPC or TB, it's "WES15" at checkout - www.ironmagresearch.com

Good luck sir!

Thanks for all the info, I saved your link for the order.

There is some interesting articles on the us library of medicine about bpc and mk that looks really great.

Back