• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What does signature violation rule mean ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have received 2 points a couple days ago for this Signature violation rule a couple days ago and I have NO idea what that means and the super mod that gave it to me would not responded to my PM as to what the violation is , so it's just a matter of time before I am banned for good because this super mod has a hard on for me , so guess what I don't give a fuck and FUCK HIM !!!

Never heard of it. You dont have anything in your sig so who knows.
Well I have 2 points and Mr plastic badge wanna be cop said after a couple more it is a lifetime ban ????? So that is what's going on behind the curtain fellas ...

Your fucked! Black helos coming your way.

Well I have 2 points and Mr plastic badge wanna be cop said after a couple more it is a lifetime ban ????? So that is what's going on behind the curtain fellas ...
I was given a 30 day ban for open talk about payment options in the pit , And I do understand and respect that rule and I know why it is in place , however I was not the one that started that topic it was other guys that where fucking with me about a certain payment option that I thought was actually legit , I still don't know if it is or not , but all I did was respond to the other guys stirring up shit , I guess I am at fault for being stupid and believing them .... However I was the ONLY one targeted and banned , not the other cats that started the whole thing and talked about the exact same thing I did ???? So my point is this dude has very thin skin and he is in a position of power ( in his mind ) and he loves it and is going to get me out of here because I don't mince words , Maybe he is jealous because I party and barley work out and I look twice as good as him , or maybe because I busted my ass and became a self made millionaire or maybe because I am still happily married , or because I travel all over the world when I want ???? IDK , probably just because I also have a big dick ??? U figure it out I don't care either way , But after he bans me I will be back to put his ass on front street !!!!

I don’t know but just guessing that a signature violation would be if you had a signature of a shop or someone that isn’t a paying sponsor here .

I don’t know but just guessing that a signature violation would be if you had a signature of a shop or someone that isn’t a paying sponsor here .
What ??????? I have zero idea what that means !!!!!! I have NEVER signed for anything that has to do with this forum or ANY sponsor !!!!! See this is a fucking witch hunt with this dude .... What a fucking punk ass bitch ...

Is there anything in the forum rules that says you can not call a super mod a asshole ?? Even if he calls you all kinds or shit ? I just want to be clear , I don't even give a fuck fuck his ass

Is there anything in the forum rules that says you can not call a super mod a asshole ?? Even if he calls you all kinds or shit ? I just want to be clear , I don't even give a fuck fuck his ass

You're clearly not posting enough cock and jizz pics. That's what you need to do to stay out of the firing line

<insert giant winkfinger here>

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao., don't you know who your talking about.?? Lol...he's probably just fuckin with you dude. He used to be the king of Negs. If he liked what you said he would neg you instead of rep points. Just his character. I think he was jist fuckin with ya man no matter what he said his reason was.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lmao., don't you know who your talking about.?? Lol...he's probably just fuckin with you dude. He used to be the king of Negs. If he liked what you said he would neg you instead of rep points. Just his character. I think he was jist fuckin with ya man no matter what he said his reason was.

I'm expecting a neg for that ^^^^^^^

What ??????? I have zero idea what that means !!!!!! I have NEVER signed for anything that has to do with this forum or ANY sponsor !!!!! See this is a fucking witch hunt with this dude .... What a fucking punk ass bitch ...
He means your signature at the end of your posts that you have to edit. Like mine says DQ blah blah. That's the only thing that makes sense but, you don't have one.

There is a rule against trolling.

I personally wouldn't ban anyone for just calling me a dick unless, it was like in a previous circumstance where, I warned someone about a violation and they said something like "fuck yourself" which I took as "I'll do whatever I want" so I thought a temp ban was acceptable.

I'm not like some mods though, really they can ban you for whatever even if it isn't right. Has to be taken up with admin at that point but, overall these types of things have almost virtually gone away lately.

If you really do have an issue with a mod, pm him and just wait for a response. No need for a thread cause it just escalates things and not in a good way since admin pretty much leaves us to our own judgment unless it's just foolish.

I'm sure that mod is just trolling you like you enjoy to do from time to time so, until you get popped play along. If I think it's unnecessary, I'll support you or whoever it is. I'm pretty unbiased.

There is a rule against trolling.

I personally wouldn't ban anyone for just calling me a dick unless, it was like in a previous circumstance where, I warned someone about a violation and they said something like "fuck yourself" which I took as "I'll do whatever I want" so I thought a temp ban was acceptable.

I'm not like some mods though, really they can ban you for whatever even if it isn't right. Has to be taken up with admin at that point but, overall these types of things have almost virtually gone away lately.

If you really do have an issue with a mod, pm him and just wait for a response. No need for a thread cause it just escalates things and not in a good way since admin pretty much leaves us to our own judgment unless it's just foolish.

I'm sure that mod is just trolling you like you enjoy to do from time to time so, until you get popped play along. If I think it's unnecessary, I'll support you or whoever it is. I'm pretty unbiased.
Well I did PM him back to no avail , or maybe he is just messing with me IDK because I really ever had any interaction with the guy so it's hard to tell ... Well if he is just messing with me I am good with that , I don't mind ..

Damn sumner relax. My guess is he is trolling you, trying to make you melt. And it worked. Look at this asshole ROID. The prick has been up my ass for years. He looks a fool every time

Damn sumner relax. My guess is he is trolling you, trying to make you melt. And it worked. Look at this asshole ROID. The prick has been up my ass for years. He looks a fool every time
Ya it's not that I don't even get worked up anymore , but this guy is sending me a PM ???? That is weird and he can ban me just because !!!! That is different than just another member . I am not mad or worked up , I do not like people that use there position like a lot of cops to bully

Get Shredded!
I have received 2 points a couple days ago for this Signature violation rule a couple days ago and I have NO idea what that means and the super mod that gave it to me would not responded to my PM as to what the violation is , so it's just a matter of time before I am banned for good because this super mod has a hard on for me , so guess what I don't give a fuck and FUCK HIM !!!

Holy shit, shut the fuck up already. Are you a fuckin child?

Holy shit, shut the fuck up already. Are you a fuckin child?
Fuck u cunt !!!!!!! Mind your own business .... Don't come at me like that u fucking bitch .. Go fuck yourself and stay off my shit ... I don't bother you so don't fuck with me whoever you are !!!!!

Fuck u cunt !!!!!!! Mind your own business .... Don't come at me like that u fucking bitch .. Go fuck yourself and stay off my shit ... I don't bother you so don't fuck with me whoever you are !!!!!

Cumrack cocksucker !!!!!

Cumrack cocksucker !!!!!
And by the way ASSHOLE I am not a keyboard badass , I would say it to your fucking face rite now !!!!!! You jump on here and talk tough guy shit ???? Ya u r a bad ass rite ??? God I fucking HATE punk bitches like you ..

Id go with this- He is fucking with you- These posts are starting to get saucy now - :popcorn:

Last edited:
Lol. Whats it like being picked on your entire life?

106c8851066365377a19f8a19dad8abc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumner I have a signature attached to mine. I've never seen with one ever since you been here. So i agree whoever it was, was just getting you fired up. There was a time where good posts,info earned you rep points etc. Could lose points too but I haven't seen that in a long time. I know some other boards get pissy if you go into someone's sub with a different signature. Don't see it much at all here. Honestly just ignore it. Can almost guarantee he was trying to get your knickers in a twist.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

And by the way ASSHOLE I am not a keyboard badass , I would say it to your fucking face rite now !!!!!! You jump on here and talk tough guy shit ???? Ya u r a bad ass rite ??? God I fucking HATE punk bitches like you ..

He is trolling you. You are already so worked up you are quoting yourself then arguing with yourself.

Back