• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey guys, new round these parts.

wren

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys. New round these parts, though been checking things out for a bit. Newer to the game then a lot of people around here, well, everywhere. Basically a lazy ass when it came to health for the first 25 years of my life, but started getting shit together about 3 years ago and now have been consistently lifting for the past year. In about 1.5 years I've dropped 50lbs and seen serious strength increases in that time, now I'm at 15%bf, at 177# 5'11, 30 years old. I'm on my first bulk (keeping it clean as I can) since losing the weight and it's giving me some anxiety, but you gotta lift the plates at the dinner table to lift 'em at the gym. And after losing all that weight I know I'll be able to cut it at the end of the cycle. Right now my training lifting 6 days a week, with a chest/bi split, back/tri split, leg day, shoulder day, and then I kind of try to do 2 days where I hit everything split over the 2 days, but at a slightly lower intensity, I know, I need to firm up this training schedule...and probably don't need to be hitting it 6 times a week really, but I love it. Cardio is down to 3x per week since this is week 3 of bulking and I've managed to actually lose weight at 2600 net per day (theoretically a fairly decent, lean bulk surplus, from what I can tell.

If anyone has some easy advice off the top of their heads I wouldn't mind it in the least.

Contemplating some other assistance, but don't know if I'm at that point yet. I know that most recommend hitting your genetic potential first, so thoughts on that are appreciated as well. I have a lot of experience in other perception changing things, but those days are long behind me, my endorphins from lifting are my DOC now a days.

Looking forward to learning a lot around these parts, can tell a lot of the guys around here know their shit. Looks like a great community.

welcome- I am new as well but the guys and gals here have been great.

Back