• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Opioid Crisis

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today on the Philly newscasts are more segments on the opioid problem. They are pointing their fingers at the USPS as being held responsible (to an extent) for allowing these packages from China to get through. Now our government moves slow, but once they move......... Point being you can bet that seizures of overseas packages will be escalating. They have been the past few months, but it will get much tighter going forward.

So today on the Philly newscasts are more segments on the opioid problem. They are pointing their fingers at the USPS as being held responsible (to an extent) for allowing these packages from China to get through. Now our government moves slow, but once they move......... Point being you can bet that seizures of overseas packages will be escalating. They have been the past few months, but it will get much tighter going forward.

I am confused ???? R u ordering opiates online ? Yes opiates are a MAJOR problem especially with older successful white males ... I can attest to that trust me , still struggling..

I shouldn't say any specific white male , just white males in general

Yea I thought the docs were still writing for em, are you referencing ugl phentanyl or rc stuff from China?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I am confused ???? R u ordering opiates online ? Yes opiates are a MAJOR problem especially with older successful white males ... I can attest to that trust me , still struggling..
No, what he is saying is because of customs scrutinizing overseas packages for opiates......more and more packages of AAS will be seized in the process.

Yea I thought the docs were still writing for em, are you referencing ugl phentanyl or rc stuff from China?

Fentanyl, that is it. But international packages are being scrutinized more these days.

This whole war on drugs thing is not working though. Next thing you know the Fentanyl will come across the US/Mexico border to bypass customs.......which is still a sieve.

Fentanyl, that is it. But international packages are being scrutinized more these days.

This whole war on drugs thing is not working though. Next thing you know the Fentanyl will come across the US/Mexico border to bypass customs.......which is still a sieve.
Yea I understood what it means for aas, I'm just wondering what opiates are China being blamed for sending over.

IML Gear Cream!
Isn't that what BSR died from?

Fuck that stuff man, Vicaine still works for me, and I passed my random on it too. I know its not supposed to come up on a test but when the moment of truth comes and ur pouring your piss into an A and B sample you start to hope you weren't lied to.

Fetanyl seems to be the one in the news lately
I forget which state or city it was, somewhere on the East Coast I want to say New Jersey, but a camera crew followed a paramedic in this city for a day and they had 22 overdoses from Fentanyl laced intravenous drugs.

What is that drug that brings them out, Narcan? That drug would wake them up like nothing happened.

Anyways, it is an epidemic like no other.

I forget which state or city it was, somewhere on the East Coast I want to say New Jersey, but a camera crew followed a paramedic in this city for a day and they had 22 overdoses from Fentanyl laced intravenous drugs.

What is that drug that brings them out, Narcan? That drug would wake them up like nothing happened.

Anyways, it is an epidemic like no other.

i want to say it was Camden, Nj. Yes, Narcan brings them right out of it. Crazy stuff.

It’s that fentanyl shit coming over from China. Shit is about to start taking people out. Heroin is already bad as it is, now you got this shit coming over. Glad I got out of that death trap before fentanyl took over in my city. #fuckheroin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I here they are cutting coke with the shit. Makes me glad I not doing that any more. I did enough for a life time. I remember peeking out the curtains every 5 minutes to see who was outside..

I here they are cutting coke with the shit. Makes me glad I not doing that any more. I did enough for a life time. I remember peeking out the curtains every 5 minutes to see who was outside..

lol....been down that "peeking" road back 10 years ago. I completetly lost my freaking mind for a 6 month stretch. Glad i was able to beat it.

There is always a crisis in America.

Live in fear......

I’d say let the people that overdose stay dead , I bet ya they won’t do drugs again.

Get Shredded!

i cant see how that would even make sense or be cost effective

Already happening. Started a few months ago. Some shops have changed shipping methods. But Operation Pangea just concluded it's 10th year again I believe and things ought to chill out again.. Problem with fentanyl is that it is measured in such tiny fucking amounts they'll never be able to stop it.

It won't be long before people will be growing their own wild yams

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I’d say let the people that overdose stay dead , I bet ya they won’t do drugs again.

Glad to hear you'd have had them leave me dead. Whatever you want to say about people who get high, if drugs were legal you wouldn't have all these overdoses because people would be getting the right shit not fentanyl from china. The only thing im pinning lately is gear i quit drinking and everything.

Back